Breh fights off a gang of inferior males

Giselle

Daps
The fact he punched first while severely outnumbered just makes you know that cac said some foul shyt to him. Guessing the sentence ended in a strong ER.:mjpls:
I noticed he was the only black one there, everyone else was white or biracial

I hope the backstory comes out

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
No. All it does is solicit that we a brutes incapable of properly expressing ourselves appropriately.

And I’ve been in that situation. Yes you blood boils and the first instinct is to lash out but that’s exactly what their trying to provoke.

He feed right into there hand and you can’t even see it.

He did the right thing

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
No. All it does is solicit that we a brutes incapable of properly expressing ourselves appropriately.

And I’ve been in that situation. Yes you blood boils and the first instinct is to lash out but that’s exactly what their trying to provoke.

He feed right into there hand and you can’t even see it.
These are kids.

You talking like it's a group of 30 year old men in the video.

These aren't adults so they won't have adult levels of maturity to properly diffuse heated moments. That comes with life experience.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
These are kids.

You talking like it's a group of 30 year old men in the video.

These aren't adults so they won't have adult levels of maturity to properly diffuse heated moments. That comes with life experience.

They look pre teen and from everyones body language this youngin should have know better.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
cacs without guns are food :russ:

How our ancestors let these fukking weaklings take over the world still baffles me :francis:

we fight against each other too much. its pretty much non debatable now. it we had unity we would be near untouchable. :manny:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
cacs without guns are food :russ:

How our ancestors let these fukking weaklings take over the world still baffles me :francis:

They applied guns and munitions to naval power (which the sea is still 70% of the world) which meant if you didn't have a navy or were land locked you were fukked. Extrapolate that by 200+ years and boom. White supremacy. The only place they couldn't fukk over was China. They got Europe the fukk outa there in the Opium War.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
He sucker punched dude. :francis:

I wouldn’t say the rest of the fight was a wash because of that but he clearly had more adrenaline reved up compared to the rest.

If all them were warmed up like he was he would have been a bloody pulp.

Guys in here championing a man that hit another man with his arms down is disturbing.
Shut yo cracka crying ass the fukk up.