Breh claims Cacs conspired with the landlord to kick him out because he was causing tension by KEEPING TO HIMSELF.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
At least I can spell it correctly :manny:

Last time I checked, it was "Rolly Forbes", not "Rollie Forbes" :yeshrug:
No, Jester Hairston's character is named "Rolly", mine isn't. I'm "Rollie" by design, and on purpose. I'll give you a little credit for searching Amen on IMDB, but you were loud and wrong. We can move along now.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
white people are the ass cancer
of humanity.
piles of maggot shyt.
UKVu0t8.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I believe him. Cacs hate when you don’t want to be their friend or talk to them
Bruh this shyt

I swear where Im at these motherfukkers love running their filucking mouths and not accomplishing shyt

Not all, and then they sit right next to you or be standing in the middle of a walkway doing it too

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
When you keep to yourself, these clowns get paranoid.

They are only "Comfortable" around "Shucking & Jiving", Black Folks.

They expect US to be Grinning ear to ear, every time you are around them.

It's PATHOLOGICAL.

Fukk all that!

:aicmon:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I believe him. Cacs hate when you don’t want to be their friend or talk to them

Breh this actually happened to me when this white classmate at a college I was going to TRIED HIS HARDEST TO MAKE ME THE BLACK FRIEND :huhldup:

He had so many Republican and CAC talking points, my spirit noped everytime he talked about hanging out or even playing games with him.

The biggest dead giveaway was him thinking that I thought he was going to take my PSP Go, when I was going to the bathroom.

Like breh, maybe I want to play Socom on the shytter :why:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From reading a message he shared he had an 'incident' with someone in the house and they had 'tensions' afterwards which then spread to the other roommates. And made everyone uncomfortable.

I've been there, done that I once lived with some folks, two of them got into it over a blender of all things. And refused to speak to one another for months, that made things awkward as fukk for everyone else. You'd be standing in the kitchen talking to one of them and the other one would come and they'd straight up ignore the housemate they had beef with talk to me and carry on haha

Tbh I would have moved out. Not healthy to be around people who feel you're bringing the 'energy' of the house down.

Agreed. Had a similar situation before. Having people ignoring each other, not talking for months creates a bad atmosphere.