Breh claims Cacs conspired with the landlord to kick him out because he was causing tension by KEEPING TO HIMSELF.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I don't know brehs story but I get the filling.

Some people get offended when you don't give them the attention they give you and others. I've been a victim of this. I'm reserved af and I keep to myself at home.

Neighbors think I'm a chill dude but apparently others think I'm a creep, abusive to my mother?????, anti-white, a dog, a c00n or a rich tech dude slumming it-----> I have never interacted with these people who think this way of me.

I experienced the same comments in college, even a Professor referenced on of them one time.:dame: Cacs are the worst when it comes to this. Especially if your one of the few Blacks in a white space. They're weary of you by default but also really want to get to know you.

I've learned how to appear sociable while still keeping to myself....ask people questions about their life. Noisy people are inherently narcissists and narcissists love talking about themselves. Ask some enough questions about themselves, and actively listen to them, and they'll be tricked into thinking they had a conversation with you.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
From reading a message he shared he had an 'incident' with someone in the house and they had 'tensions' afterwards which then spread to the other roommates. And made everyone uncomfortable.

I've been there, done that I once lived with some folks, two of them got into it over a blender of all things. And refused to speak to one another for months, that made things awkward as fukk for everyone else. You'd be standing in the kitchen talking to one of them and the other one would come and they'd straight up ignore the housemate they had beef with talk to me and carry on haha

Tbh I would have moved out. Not healthy to be around people who feel you're bringing the 'energy' of the house down.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
So he made a conscious decision to live with a bunch of white people and is now surprised that they are behaving like a bunch of white people?

tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif

We gotta stop feeling sorry for idiots

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I'm not living with cac roommates. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

My next doors were cacs in college, nice people but we’re so culturally different, these people never washed the plates only showered when they were going out at night to party , never cleaned the house and they were wildly emotional for no apparent reason.

Me and my black roommates in the house I lived in used to go to their rooms to ash out our weed on the floor throw parties and keep it moving to our humble abode:russ:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
My next doors were cacs in college, nice people but we’re so culturally different, these people never washed the plates only showered when they were going out at night to party , never cleaned the house and they were wildly emotional for no apparent reason.

Me and my black roommates in the house I lived in used to go to their rooms to ash out our weed on the floor throw parties and keep it moving to our humble abode:russ:

:picard:Yeahhhhh this is why I only eat my crib and do takeout only. Mess around and get extra potent seasoning on the casserole :damn: