Breh caught slippin outside a Whataburger, they saying he dress flabby. They right or wrong?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Dude got on a typical Texas fit from the late 90s/early 2000s with the polo and creased jeans. What is dude supposed to be wearing? Some skinny jeans? He's probably 40.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Not saying you wrong but have you seen a nikka getting out after being in for awhile? One of my boys from the block got out couple years ago one of the better cars is that they are up to speed when they get out. Some mf one time approached me in public and how he just got out and he was tripping over the use of smartphones that shyt had him wilding he wanted to know why everyone was looking down on their phones :russ:
Blue tooth headsets got people fukked up too cause you're not seeing that inside or on TV.

When you get out you're seeing people walking around lookin like they're talking to themselves.

If someone comes out wearing the kinda fit they wore when they got in, I'm assuming people didn't visit them like that and care enough to offer them a good fit.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:russ: he def got in his car and started playing Shawty Lo

tumblr_mfq3x4VTVi1r8y6uio1_400.gif
Damn shawty lo came up on Spotify today while I was driving home from work :dead:

:flabbynsick: