Breh caught slippin outside a Whataburger, they saying he dress flabby. They right or wrong?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Again, dude in his late 40s.

Like I said, just dressed like an old head.

Thread reminds me of Stacy Adams a few weeks ago:russ:
Lol @ again like I said - nikka, that don’t make those jeans no better. I’m old, I’d look stupid as shyt if rocked them heavily ass bleached bootcut jeans we wore back in 01 on some “I’m old…so I have to be stuck 20 years ago”.

The jeans are wack and pretty much everyone who is backing his fit admit that’s where the issue lies if anything.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Again, dude in his late 40s.

Like I said, just dressed like an old head.

Thread reminds me of Stacy Adams a few weeks ago:russ:
Naw he not dressed like an old head. We all know what the official old head uniform is.

s-l1600.jpg

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
They got internet in there :aicmon:

Dude look like he gon drive off bumping Laffy taffy or get silly.
Not saying you wrong but have you seen a nikka getting out after being in for awhile? One of my boys from the block got out couple years ago one of the better cars is that they are up to speed when they get out. Some mf one time approached me in public and how he just got out and he was tripping over the use of smartphones that shyt had him wilding he wanted to know why everyone was looking down on their phones :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Caring how a stranger dresses is weird shyt to me. I don't even care how my friends dress. This shyt gotta be some corporate mind control that got ya'all insisting on throwing away perfectly good clothes every-other year so you can have the new "in style" look that their sweatshop employees have sewed up for this season.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:yeshrug: nikka clean to me….he knows the aesthetic he’s going for and executed it well….the heavily starched baggy jeans is definitely outdated for current trends (I might’ve rocked that same exact fit in the 9th grade minus the new balance), but fukk it…homie looks comfortable and authentically him…which is the only thing that matters for fashion purposes in my eyes…that’s his version of “classic” style…I’ve seen worse at a whataburger, it ain’t the Met Gala :mjlol: