Breh acts like a beach monkey for CAC tourists to get a dollar tip.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Op is a morlock cracka posing
as a member of the righteous.
Mod's delete this bullshyt.
UKVu0t8.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I can’t watch that. But it breaks my heart watching the quickness with which blacks attack each other. Dude might have an issue that makes it hard for him to keep or find a job. And chances are, his lineage is not American. Which means he’s not aware of the stereotypes of racism. To him white people invented so many things. To him, they’re godlike. Matter of fact, wasn’t there an African woman who got on her knees to bow down to King Charles?

The dude in the op is not alone. Africans as a whole need intervention. They need to be educated about the true cruelty whites have imposed on black folks. From slave trade to Europeans cutting off the hands of African farm workers who didn’t produce enough. And how whites stole from blacks most the inventions they claimed to have made.

If u ever run into that dude. Just give him money. It’s obvious he’s desperate for it. And don’t be condescending either.
You talking down with all that "as a whole need to be educated shyt" seems like fake concern to generalize. Go tell South Africans they don't know the evil of whites. Because you saw a c00n on a beach somewhere in Africa or something.

:skip:

That c00n need to be castrated. You need to stop 🧢

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We need to start sharing dope black content to balance this stuff out. Sharing this only makes these fools double down on it

Yeah, its now fashionable..and most of these people arent even Black, same as this forum.

But examples have to be made of such people..like real examples so the next c00n thinks twice.

It also highlights how everyone knows Whites are naturally racist so you appease or get things from them by giving them what they expect.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
No simp sht but this brand of c00nery is almost always perpetrated by Black males. I'm not gonna be dishonest and say only Africans do this. I have seen Black Americans do this type of monkey sht and it is 95% men. :francis:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
No simp sht but this brand of c00nery is almost always perpetrated by Black males.

Don't agree with this, I put this up there Black females who do all them Ghetto Gagger videos

I'm assuming your the brand of c00nery your talking about is doing something extremely degrading for money