Breh acts like a beach monkey for CAC tourists to get a dollar tip.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
955F686E-F55F-1E61-1401-A35CE9E39FA3.jpg

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t watch that. But it breaks my heart watching the quickness with which blacks attack each other. Dude might have an issue that makes it hard for him to keep or find a job. And chances are, his lineage is not American. Which means he’s not aware of the stereotypes of racism. To him white people invented so many things. To him, they’re godlike. Matter of fact, wasn’t there an African woman who got on her knees to bow down to King Charles?

The dude in the op is not alone. Africans as a whole need intervention. They need to be educated about the true cruelty whites have imposed on black folks. From slave trade to Europeans cutting off the hands of African farm workers who didn’t produce enough. And how whites stole from blacks most the inventions they claimed to have made.

If u ever run into that dude. Just give him money. It’s obvious he’s desperate for it. And don’t be condescending either.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Desperation. You just typed some bullshyt over a pic you found on the internet. No creativity at all. You thought that was funny, c00n? :russ:

Well I shouldn't be surprised. You find racist cac drawings of Black babies being hung on hooks is funny. c00ns will c00n :manny:

You know Stepin Fetchit who is the face and basically the god father of c00ning on TV for white people was Jamaican and Bahamian descent, he was born to Carribean parent who immigrated to America, just like you :mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You know Stepin Fetchit who is the face and basically the god father of c00ning on TV for white people was Jamaican and Bahamian descent, he was born to Carribean parent who immigrated to America, just like you :mjlol:

Oh shyt...Stepping Fetchit! You got me with that one! :russ:

Dog, you can't win. You a diehard c00n. You're a Trump supporter, you're team #bluelivesmatter, you routinely try to create division amongst Blacks on here and you proudly found racist cartoons of Black babies being hung on hooks drawn by racist cacs funny. And I have receipts for all that. You got bushed several times for c00ning. You're a Super Saiyan c00n.