BREATH OF THE WILD SEQUEL [Now In Development]

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started a new file in BOTW and when you beat the plateau the King said Ganon suddenly came from under the castle. I think there might be a portal under the castle to the other dimension (Lorule).

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I’d be down to play as Zelda, but people bytch about playable Zelda or female Link every time Nintendo announces a new Zelda title.:francis:
i dont mind playing as a woman i cant wait for gears 5 cuz Kait is the lead and i mainly use women in gears MP cuz they're faster and harder to hit...but when it comes to Zelda games i rather just play as link...if they wanted us to play as zelda they shoulda just made us play as her from the jump shyt the damn games are called legend of zelda....

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
i dont mind playing as a woman i cant wait for gears 5 cuz Kait is the lead and i mainly use women in gears MP cuz they're faster and harder to hit...but when it comes to Zelda games i rather just play as link...if they wanted us to play as zelda they shoulda just made us play as her from the jump shyt the damn games are called legend of zelda....

I agree. Nintendo knows what’s best for the series, if they allow us to play as Zelda than cool, if not, cool.
I just get annoyed at all of the people that demand that Zelda be playable, and all of the passive aggressive disingenuous “Zelda’s a damsel in distress.” talking points.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8827af5f693b19f0010b8adafa94a301.jpg

DL3bcgjWsAAUlR-.jpg:large

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Maybe I'm in the minority on this, but I hope they KEEP breakable weapons in this. Made me experiment way more than I would have otherwise.

I don't mind breakable weapons but the went way overboard in BOTW. Them shyts broke in like 5 hits. They need to be more durable and have a blacksmith like Dark Souls so you can at least repair your shyt

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Just have the weapons break or get damaged on powerful enemies or from players swinging on rocks or buildings.

Problem solved.

But yeah, needs blacksmiths.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
:ohhh:

Maybe I'm in the minority on this, but I hope they KEEP breakable weapons in this. Made me experiment way more than I would have otherwise.
I agree a hundred percent with it and I hope they don't fukk it up. The balance of the game is very fragile. Make the weapons unbreakable or solid and that nullify the interest of a large part of the gameplay

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
The weapon degradation system is designed to push you away from holding on to one weapon and to use everything in your arsenal during combat.
I never really had a problem finding good weapons, all enemies drop them and there’s plenty in shrines. I think people just like certain weapons and want to keep them for the entirety of the game.