Breaking... Ubisoft Erases your digital games if you don't play them!!!! :wow::wtf: :dahell:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Wait they would delete savegames too? Cause then people will simply not use their services and move somewhere else.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wait they would delete savegames too? Cause then people will simply not use their services and move somewhere else.
Ubisoft forces you you use their shytty platform. But if you buy the games somewhere other than their storefront, like EPIC and Steam, you’ll at least still have the game. Your saved might be lost on Ubi’s servers, but maybe steam/epic has a workaround. There was a time when you were forced to use Ubi’s storefront to buy the game, but they have been allowing them on EPIC for a year or two exclusivity and then Steam. I dunno how it works in the console world, but I imagine they can’t delete the game from your PSN or XBL account, just the saves.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think my ubisoft service was ended because I didn't play games. All those little micro trophies i got from them destroyed.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

From past work experience, I can tell you without a doubt that you can send a MILLION emails telling people their shyt is getting deleted, and it won't matter. :mjlol:

Yeah, its not lookin good.

Seeing disney take entire brand new shows off of streaming also isn’t a good sign :francis:

The Disney shyt is concerning, but for a different reason. They were pulling shows that had low viewership (and in the case of Y, that had lengthy and likely costly production) to write them off for tax fukkery, and avoid paying costs involved with keeping the shows available. This double strike has been brewing for longer than people think.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i never fukked with Ubisoft after they made that trash ass resident evil 4 pc port. one of the worst game ports of all time

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I haven't played MvC2 for years. Do I have to boot it up just so I maybe play it in the future?

GTFOH.
I’m not sure why you’d expect any company to perpetually hold your purchase record for you especially if you have not been a customer of theirs for years.

What company does this? And why do you feel entitled to this type of service for free?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’m not sure why you’d expect any company to perpetually hold your purchase record for you especially if you have not been a customer of theirs for years.

What company does this? And why do you feel entitled to this type of service for free?

So do you lose the games or something?