BREAKING: TRUMP'S DEPT OF JUSTICE ENDS TAMIR RICE CIVIL CASE W/O TELLING FAMILY

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
If you’re at all familiar with Tamir Rice’s case, you wouldn’t be trying to spin this shyt...

kid was shot in a playground by a cop that looked like he’d been playing too much call of duty...

that’s what makes me think some posters in here are just plain dumb or WANT to be evil...either way, you’re lying to yourself

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can’t wait until this election is over and we get to elect the woat poster. It’s a murderers row of terrible posts/posters to pick thru.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Trump Administration be like on "fukk these n!gger" all out. That's why I said Ice Cube what made he thinks Trump Administration going agree with his platinum plan after all Trump pulls fukkery bs for 4 years and now you wanna try make work with them near the election day?. The Trump Administration saw this and used this opportunity for publicity. They played him

Crude

Superstar
Daps
i call out what i see fam
Fair enough.

I don't like racism at all or the people that justify and perpetuate it. I know racists unfortunately will always exist though.

I also believe that this both sides are equally as bad rhetoric was specifically put out by White folks and plants to create apathy among Black folks and make many of us less enthusiastic about supporting conservative opposition. A lot of brothas and sistas are gullible as hell and easily fall for that as evidence of people coming in here and parroting talking points from that idiot Tariq.

I'm no apologist for either side, but I know one side harbors overt racists and a leader in the executive branch that won't condemn racism or law enforcement that kills innocent Black citizens. As a matter of fact they are doubling down on legislation that hurts Black people.

You have another side that is not perfect either, but they have passed legislation that has helped minorities including Black people. This side is hated by the other side that harbors racist and put people in legislation that want to strip away our civil rights. It should be a no brainer on who I am going to support but a lot of people still are on that both sides are the same bullshyt with no viable alternative option in sight or real plan in place.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
80955667.jpg
/close thread.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
It’s crazy I was always about Bernie so I never was like yo I wanna vote for Biden but after primaries were up and Biden was selected I started putting eyes on this shyt I got to the point of well hey it’s fukk trump as always so fukk trump vote Biden or whoever gets him out. But this last week or since the last debate, my soul been getting bothered like yo why should I give my name and my hand (my vote) to either??? On one it’s the you ain’t black or are you even black...the other hand it’s yo they wanna send blacks back to slavery and would if they could.

Long story short Ive been spiritually bothered by this shyt and the overall corruption to the point I don’t even know if I’m voting or not. But damn I feel guilty not voting for Biden because it feels like if you don’t vote for Biden you are voting trump by default because nobody else can win but even if Biden do get popular vote he can still lose smh this shyt all bad.

This whole thing ain’t nothing but a fraternity game it seems.