BREAKING: Trump recruiting thousands of loyal followers to place in government positions as a "pro-trump army"

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Trump has never heard of project 2025. His people just wrote it, paid for it, organized it, and had merch made.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GS3T8OyXMAQEEiM.jpg

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

1/1
Trump has never heard of project 2025. His people just wrote it, paid for it, organized it, and had merch made.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GS3T8OyXMAQEEiM.jpg

I'm not a huge politics guy, but I watched this one day since it was in my feed to see what the differences were (Project 2025 and Agenda 47), then looked up more info. I saw some comments in the Tweet/X post (quoted) talking about Agenda 47 also.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a huge politics guy, but I watched this one day since it was in my feed to see what the differences were (Project 2025 and Agenda 47), then looked up more info. I saw some comments in the Tweet/X post (quoted) talking about Agenda 47 also.

youtube algorithm pushing that alt-right content heavy. you'll need to create a new account, wipe cookies and cache to escape it.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Hiring 54000 people in important positions across the goverment wouldn't take "tens of millions dollars....it would literally take billions. you ain't just gonna find people with legal, judicial, defense, regulatory and domestic policy expertise just outta anywhere either.

Does Trump want to be the king of USA forever? probably, but does he have the power, influence and intelligence to do so? HELL NO! This is a guy who couldn't get mexico to pay for the wall, couldn't repeal and replace ACA or even "drain the swamp".....but he is going to take over shyt :unimpressed:

If Trump gets re-elected....Every move he makes will be scrutinized and dosen't really have alot of backing from the party he wants to represent. Like what are is even going on here. Y'all gotta decide if he is inept dude or a secret genius....he can't be both.
Republicans will absolutely unify behind him

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
W

No one is watching a Jason Whitlock video my guy

Get thee entire fukk out of here

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
youtube algorithm pushing that alt-right content heavy. you'll need to create a new account, wipe cookies and cache to escape it.
Actually if you saw my Algo, it's all Bossman Dlow :wow:

I just wanted to fukk with yall :mjlol:

edit:

This was in my algo after Bossman Dlow

Last edited:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
This may sound silly but coincidently I've been rewatching this anime series called Legend of Galactic Heroes. It's one of my favs because of how much world building goes into the series and also I love the philosophical ideas expressed in the series. For those who are unaware, the gist of it is that there is a democratic republic alliance and authoritarian monarchy who battle for supremacy throughout the series.

What you said reminds me of a line from that show where one of the characters tries to learn about history in order to understand the current.

Below is the clip (ignore the fact the poster of the video seems to be a fascist who is highlighting the clip as a positive...) and catch what is said at 2:40. It basically touches on exactly what you said. Warning: some nsfw images at the beginning.

This is a series from the 80s and 90s. It's based on some novels written in the early 80s. So, the concerns and trends people notice in Trump aren't some new phenomenon. Those who have some sense of history have seen them before and it was even referenced in the way you expressed, today, back then and well before it. Technology and sometimes culture changes. The fundamental nature of human beings do not and therefore it's easy to see trends if you're paying attention.

Having watched the original LoGH anime, from the title alone, the person who made that video is definitely bugging. You'd have to be clinically insane to think Rudolph is some sort of hero after logh :mjlol: he started with ok intentions and had the ability to unify people but he went far off the deep end and pretty much the entire universe in present times despises him. Even Reinhard who seeks to rule the universe would NOT ride with goldenbaum. Both philosophical sides are trying to do better than him.

Iirc the people wanted goldenbaum sworn in to begin with, then and fukked around and found out once they allowed him to have too much power as it corrupted him. That's better than a lot of IRL examples for extremists and even still he's borderline the antagonist of a series he's not even alive during. He's literally supposed to be a direct case against the exact thing those people want by showing the positive and extreme negatives. The entire rest of the series outside of that episode makes it clear that he was a problem even if they didn't get that from this episode (which they still should have).

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
MAGA is a racist terrorist movement. If they’re somehow able to cheat and win it’s over. You c00ns that believe cow horns don’t hook are about to see. Trump should be jailed immediately. Also fukk giving Trump a pardon for the “sake of the nation” after he looses in 24. America made the mistake of not eradicating the confederates, that mistake shouldn’t be made again .
They can bring the African warrior out in me if they want to.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
They can bring the African warrior out in me if they want to.
How many African warriors do you think heroically lost their lives when they first stole us from Africa . That sounds cool but grown men have to plan and be pragmatic