BREAKING: The Los Angeles Lakers dismissed coach Darvin Ham: Candidates Mike Budenholzer, Kenny Atkinson, and JJ Redikk

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if us regular mortals are stupid or if the GMs are and FOs are stupid. But I just don't understand when they'll realize that building a team is not about adding names to the squad. Lakers 20 won cause besides Lebron and AD they had a proper squad. Covered every position, healthy, and on.

But it seems lie people think that its some trash video game, oh let's add old ass Melo and Westbrook in a role position and that's like adding Melo y1 in NY and prime RW. Let's add Beal and that's like 60m's of quality. :why:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I only read the first 4 pages but thecoli doesn’t watch basketball no wonder you dumbasses thought Embid was better than Joker. Ham is hot trash coach.

Daps
Delusional Bron stans keep parroting that "Darvin Hamas" bulllshyt from white 14 year olds on twitter like its gonna make Bron 5 years younger or get him to play defense for more than 2 possessions a game if they say it enough times. :dead:Ham didn't trade every meaningful asset the Lakers had for past his prime Russell Westbrook and THEN flip him for D'Losing of all players after that predictably failed. :unimpressed: That was all Pelinka following the directions laid out for him by Klutch mafia. Flip coaches all you want, won't matter a lick so long as LeGm the one orchestrating the team like he's playing 2k15 myGM IRL. :mjlit:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Delusional Bron stans keep parroting that "Darvin Hamas" bulllshyt from white 14 year olds on twitter like its gonna make Bron 5 years younger or get him to play defense for more than 2 possessions a game if they say it enough times. :dead:Ham didn't trade every meaningful asset the Lakers had for past his prime Russell Westbrook and THEN flip him for D'Losing of all players after that predictably failed. :unimpressed: That was all Pelinka following the directions laid out for him by Klutch mafia. Flip coaches all you want, won't matter a lick so long as LeGm the one orchestrating the team like he's playing 2k15 myGM IRL. :mjlit:

Facts. We had the #1 def rating and #2 in opp PPG in 2021. Got rid of that coach and team to chase stars and we've been trash on defense ever since.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Kenny should be the #1 choice
I watched Atkinson a lot with the Nets, I think he’d be really good but for a young team. If they wanted to blow it up they should hire him.

If LeBron’s coming back, should just figure out a way to get Lue - though it sounds like Ballmer wants to extend Lue’s contract now that he heard the Lakers want to hire him

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Ham was far from perfect but if anyone needs to go, it's Pelinka. Whether it was his call or he has Klutch at the neck, he's made some absolutely terrible moves & has been grandfathered into the Buss family somehow despite having zero qualifications for the job outside of his personal relationship with Kobe & the high likelihood that he's screwing Jeanie.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Facts. We had the #1 def rating and #2 in opp PPG in 2021. Got rid of that coach and team to chase stars and we've been trash on defense ever since.
Lakers were trash on offense during that 2021 and 2022 span tho… people like yourself were rioting trying to get Danny Green, and KCP off this team

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I’ll give @GreatestLaker this… I don’t always agree with him on everything with this team, but he’s been spot on regarding Gabe and Pelinka for awhile now

I personally don’t trust the FO to make the right decision on a coach

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lakers were trash on offense during that 2021 and 2022 span tho… people like yourself were rioting trying to get Danny Green, and KCP off this team

You sound stupid as fukk. We had a poor offensive rating and PPG in 2021 cuz Bron/AD only played half the season. We were straight on offense when they were healthy.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Delusional Legroupies think LA could have beaten Denver with another coach as if Leblame James plays any sort of defense :russ: