BREAKING: The Los Angeles Lakers dismissed coach Darvin Ham: Candidates Mike Budenholzer, Kenny Atkinson, and JJ Redikk

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever the Lakers bring in should have an agreement to use JJ as an assistant. He's not head coach material yet.
You would think they would learn from the Steve Nash fiasco. You need actual experience to be a good coach. That shyt ain't easy.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Whoever the Lakers bring in should have an agreement to use JJ as an assistant. He's not head coach material yet.

That type of mentality is part of what messed the Lue shyt up. We were forcing Jason Kidd on to Lue. Vogel decided he was okay with it.

JJ aint shyt. No need to hire him in any capacity. Why? Cuz of a podcast?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That type of mentality is part of what messed the Lue shyt up. We were forcing Jason Kidd on to Lue. Vogel decided he was okay with it.

JJ aint shyt. No need to hire him in any capacity. Why? Cuz of a podcast?
In fairness I never would have guessed Steve Kerr could walk out of the booth and turn the Warriors into a dynasty :ld:

But after Ham yea they do need an experienced coach I'd think.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
In fairness I never would have guessed Steve Kerr could walk out of the booth and turn the Warriors into a dynasty :ld:

But after Ham yea they do need an experienced coach I'd think.
Kerr was a GM and small owner for like half a decade before he got into coaching.