BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Affirmative action primarily only helped white women anyway

And they will continue to do so because the right is only targeting race based affirmative action policies (they don't seem to have any smoke for the gender based policies, at least not to the same extent).

Btw affirmative action is an umbrella term used to describe policies that bring about inclusion.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From the look of it if the Dem dont the Rep will :demonic:
Of course they will. Republicans do everything they can to push their agenda. Dems just make excuses and pretend they cant do anything.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
What kinda nonsensical argument is this? We didn't make the babies. The parents did :heh: It's the parent's responsibilty to either use preventative measures to not get pregnant or raise their children if they didn't. At no point in this inane argument are you holding the people accountable who are 100% responsible for this situation. I bet you're a goofy that also says men should have to be forced to pay child support if they got a girl pregnant not realizing the irony :heh:
:gucci: Then why aren’t you pro choice

Throne.

Banned
Daps
Inappropriate Behavior
You’re probably a rapist piece of shyt you disgusting incel fukk
You’re just getting emotional hurling insults, I’d expect that from a baby killer. Learn to value life over anything. That baby is natures art, no matter the nasty circumstances. I’m sure your mom would agree.