Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
So the company didn’t report them missing until 8 hours later?? :martin:

I saw an interview where an expert says that the only chance they have of being rescued, is if they are bobbing up on the surface, and the coast guard by chance are able to spot them in time, and open the hatch. If they are at the bottom, they’re done. 100% of the pressure pushing down on the sub

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Everyone’s focused on the cheap Logitech controller when they should be talking about the cheap glass used for the viewport.

“Lochridge (employee who raised concerns about safety) learned that the viewport manufacturer would only certify to a depth of 1,300 meters due to experimental design of the viewport supplied by OceanGate, which was out of the Pressure Vessels for Human Occupancy (“PVHO”) standards. OceanGate refused to pay for the manufacturer to build a viewport that would meet the required depth of 4,000 meters.”

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Everyone’s focused on the cheap Logitech controller when they should be talking about the cheap glass used for the viewport.

“Lochridge (employee who raised concerns about safety) learned that the viewport manufacturer would only certify to a depth of 1,300 meters due to experimental design of the viewport supplied by OceanGate, which was out of the Pressure Vessels for Human Occupancy (“PVHO”) standards. OceanGate refused to pay for the manufacturer to build a viewport that would meet the required depth of 4,000 meters.”
Go to the abyss of the ocean on the cheap brehs ... imagine dying because you didn't want to come up off your generational wealth

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
That Harrison Okene story and how they nearly didn’t find him in time at 100ft below the surface is spooky enough.

Imagine being at the BOTTOM bottom, thousands of feet down, knowing that you’re on the clock for your last 96 hours on earth and there’s nothing anyone can do to save you. :sadcam:
I always wonder how the crew of Apollo 13 felt when that oxygen tank exploded. Space is probably the only other worse place to get stuck at besides the ocean.

I hope this teaches people not to visit shipwrecks that are basically underwater grave yards. James Cameron may have made it look easy but look where these people are at right now.