Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Of course which is why the idea of getting in a sub not built by the government or contractors is wild.

So many things could go wrong. Be it water pressure, seals/air pressure, water currents, etc and if something goes wrong, you're fukked because you're in a stupid ass small ass sub thousands of feet underwater.

They're 100% gonna regulate a lot of these weird ass private companies doing extreme tourism for rich people. You're not Bezos, Musk or even Branson. Insanely rich people with tons of connections that aren't in a rush to kill people to prove the potential feasibility of something without numerous testing across a lot of regulated departments.

Just insane

Yea the more I'm reading about it build quality the more I think the worst happened and this thing simply imploded

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I just watched it

Are they not texting from phones?

You don't necessarily need a phone on you for texts. Android has messages for the web and if they came from the UK, they're probably using Whatsapp or the like which has a web interface. From there, I'm assuming satellites for connection; something like starlink?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Be a complete moron in public brehs
You could have just answered the question

But it's cool. I know you don't have any answers. You'd rather make sassy comments to impress internet pixels

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Yea the more I'm reading about it build quality the more I think the worst happened and this thing simply imploded

Terrible fukking way to go if so. I forget the case but there was a sub that went through rapid depressurization and basically you just implode from the inside. Hopefully if it just imploded, it was a quick and easy death.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You don't necessarily need a phone on you for texts. Android has messages for the web and if they came from the UK, they're probably using Whatsapp or the like which has a web interface. From there, I'm assuming satellites for connection; something like starlink?
SMS

these are a bunch of billionaires too.... someone fukking up their comms/nav with a simple disconnect is probably the easiest come up ever :mjlol:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Can someone explain why they didn't bring a beacon incase #2 happened.

It doesn't make any sense that they wouldn't have one.
I read up. EM radiation doesn't transmitt far in water.

Same reasons by colors start shifting to blue as you go deeper and why nuclear rods are stored in water. Like you can straight up swim in the pools where nuclear rods are stored and come out safely, because water is just so good at absorbing EM radiation.