Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
image0.jpg

:gladbron:
:dead:

indian ocean beach

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Can you imagine a movie where the whole runtime is 5 guys in a sub?

But now that I think about it, there was that Clooney movie where he was just floating in space for the whole runtime so :ohhh:

They made a movie where Colin Farrell was in a phonebooth for an hour and half and was interesting lol

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Of course which is why the idea of getting in a sub not built by the government or contractors is wild.

So many things could go wrong. Be it water pressure, seals/air pressure, water currents, etc and if something goes wrong, you're fukked because you're in a stupid ass small ass sub thousands of feet underwater.

They're 100% gonna regulate a lot of these weird ass private companies doing extreme tourism for rich people. You're not Bezos, Musk or even Branson. Insanely rich people with tons of connections that aren't in a rush to kill people to prove the potential feasibility of something without numerous testing across a lot of regulated departments.

Just insane

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Because the weird thing is, they couldn't even get out and grab anything, could they? It was literally just a weird visit to see what?

I know bro was thinking that if this goes well then he'll be forever rich but I genuinely don't get what to find there because anything potential worth something there is gone. Most is probably eroded or washed away?

I've never understood the fascination or need to explore a sunken ship.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
They're dead. The sub wasn't designed to dive that far down, the company knew that but capitalism let them ignore safety for the sake of profit.

They likely dived too low and all of their lungs collapsed instantly.
The tube has been on 3 voyages already. One of the cacs quit/got fired because he blew the whistle about the tube losing structural rigidity after so many cycles.

They cut a lot of corners.