Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
This was such an amazing experience, and with me being an adventurous person I must do this again.

russian-roulette.gif

Pearl Clutchers: Such a tragedy, they were chasing a dream. prayers going out.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
They didnt do multiple test run??

How you a billionaire and didnt assess the risk reward when doing this
I belive it was approved for 1800 meters but with every usage and wear and tear it was going down. I think it was 1800, then 1600, 1500 then finally only approved for 1300 meters. shyt shouldn't have gona anywhere near the Titanic

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I can't wait until the UFO guys get wind of the fact that the banging sound they picked up came long after everyone on the sub was already dead. :troll:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Unpopular opinion:

This shyt really not funny, yea u can make the argument that these was people playing a stupid game and winning a stupid prize

But all these jokes just show me people follow trends jus to fit in, with all due respect, Kobe died lowkey playing a stupid game; if nikkas caught u makin jokes bout Kobe dying though you’d get your ass whooped irl and banned on a website like this

Them folks dead, I don’t get why people Harlem Shaking and shyt

I’ll take my negs like a man
This is nowhere near what Kobe was doing.

Kobe wasn’t sight seeing, he was taking his daughter to a game with her teammates and was bypassing traffic

But I will agree.. it’s not really funny. They died a horrible death, all of them.

It’s more because dude is a billionaire and the other folks were rich af and doing something completely unnecessary. Sight seeing a location where people died under the guise of science and paying money that billions of people wish they had to go do it.. then doing it in a submarine that had Home Depot like parts that was reported to be backed by scientific entities.

What they did was dangerous and they knew it

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They didnt do multiple test run??

How you a billionaire and didnt assess the risk reward when doing this

You can't really do multiple test runs with those sorts of vehicles. The pressure is so high that every run you do infringes on the structural integrity of the sub. This wasn't its first run, but it was weaker now than when it started.

Daps
For $250k that could cover 60 first class tickets on the titanic.

But on the sub the shyt ended up the same way regardless soooooooooooo
$4591 Yeah they were rich rich back then, because that’s a lot by today’s standards. I looked it up. A Norwegian suite NYC to London is about $5200 to $6000.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I’ll say it again…..if you wrote all that….something ain’t sittin right wit you :yeshrug: Bc if you really didn’t care, you really wouldn’t care.

The 19 year old is kinda messed up”. Like what does that even mean. You either got jokes or you don’t. That’s EXACTLY what I’m talking about y’all got 1 foot in 1 foot out.

And Idgaf about Hollywood or how many nggas dap your shyt. Ngga I’m talkin directly to you. You a grown ass man pullin in other folk to justify what YOU think. Like I said performing for a crowd like a straight lil ngga

I said previously in this thread that i feel bad for the 19 year old but what you want me to do cry?

I'm not joking about any of this but I also dont care to an extent and can see why people are making jokes.

Its sensational news, it doesn't happen everyday and usually out of these freak accidents it makes people appreciate life more even with the jokes. Its human nature.

Grow up and stop projecting your insecurity. People laugh at death all the time it dosent mean they dont feel bad.