Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
The memes and “jokes” in here are incredibly lame.

These people were adventurous at the end of the day and hopefully fully realised the risk that would occur. They made their names/money from taking risks which is a lot more than what could be said for people making these shytty jokes.

I can only say RIP and I hope their families get the energy to go on with their lives.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Missing Sub Passenger’s Stepson Deletes Twitter Amid Backlash
by Erik Uebelacker
6/22/2023 · 1:46 PM CDT
159514372_972591009941076_8862694604884487155_n.jpg

@audioguy182/Instagram and OCEANGATE EXPEDITIONS/Reuters

The stepson of billionaire Hamish Harding—one of the five members of the missing Titan crew—has become a beacon of online hate for his behavior on social media as rescuers continued their search for the submersible 12,000 feet underwater.

Brian Szasz, 37, has since deleted his Twitter, calling the whole ordeal a “nightmare.”

“This whole situation is a fukking nightmare though, everything about it,” Szasz said in an Instagram Story Wednesday night. “Especially what Hamish is going through down there. It is just fukking god awful.”

For Szasz, the backlash started earlier this week after he posted that he was attending a Blink-182 concert on Monday. The national headlines that followed weren’t positive. Seemingly everyone, even rapper Cardi B, was slamming Szasz for rocking out amid the frantic search for his stepdad and the lost sub.

Szasz responded Wednesday, calling Cardi B a “complete bytch” who “has no idea what’s going on.”

“They’re not feeling sorry that my mom has to take care of two kids, not really giving a fukk that my stepdad, [there’s] 99 percent chance he’s dead,” Szasz said in his Instagram Story blasting the rapper. “Cardi B, fukking grow up. Get some class. You’re tasteless.”

Szasz went on to defend his decision to attend the concert as a coping mechanism to take his mind off the news.

“Haven’t slept in days,” Szasz said. “It’s not about me. Obviously just too worried about my mom and the situation so I’m not rocking out or whatever they’re trying to accuse me of doing.”

A couple of hours earlier, Szasz caught more flack for flirting with an Only Fans model just minutes after asking his Twitter followers to “please keep my family in your prayers.”

“I always talk to her on Twitter,” Szasz said after deleting the account. “We have a playful back-and-forth. She wished me well. She wished my family well.”

But beyond Szasz’s unusual social media behavior this week, there’s a history of more disturbing conduct. Szasz was detained last year for cyberstalking charges after members of the “rave” community outed him for sending an excessive number of DMs to ravers on Twitter, as well as posting threats and other dangerous messages to women who rejected him.

While in prison, it was revealed that Szasz has Asperger's Syndrome, a form of high-functioning autism, according to a court filing obtained by the media.

Szasz even referenced a “legal situation” in his slew of Instagram Stories that prevented him from heading to the East Coast for the rescue efforts.

“Believe it or not, I have about $100 to my name,” Szasz said. “I can’t go out to the ocean. I have a legal situation keeping me here as well. I can’t get on a flight. I don’t have a passport.”

Amid the continuing hate, Szasz emphasized his powerlessness over his stepdad’s disappearance.

“The submarine is stuck at the damn Titanic,” he added. “There’s nothing I can do for the situation at all.”

Rescue attempts for Szasz’s stepdad and the crew are still ongoing Thursday, despite beliefs that the sub’s 96-hour oxygen suppy has run out.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I personally don't care if they were rich or not, but for myself I'm not putting my life in jeopardy when I have hundreds of millions to spend and endless things to do.

We all gotta die, but death would have chase me like a dog chasing the fake rabbit on the race track.

Yeah I wasn't getting at that. I'm just talking about the people who dancing because rich shmucks died, knowing good and well they'd be clout chasers too.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Wat??

d6d75efef4ff3f72c161b49f7c3a1bb9.gif

People die everyday tragically. We supposed to care about some billionaires with a lot of money doing stupid things.

Humans have always laughed at peoples death. Have you watched any holloywood movie.

If you think people are insensitive to death your either 10 years old of extremely naive.

If there was children on board or a women things might be different but these where all grown men old men (the 19 year old is kinda f'd up but it is what it is) who caould do anything in the world but decided to risk their lives for foolishness.

If some dude jumped off the side of building thinking he could fly are you gonna sit there a feel the same and give him the same kinda grieving respect you give a child who burnt in a fire because he couldn't escape.

I’ll say it again…..if you wrote all that….something ain’t sittin right wit you :yeshrug: Bc if you really didn’t care, you really wouldn’t care.

The 19 year old is kinda messed up”. Like what does that even mean. You either got jokes or you don’t. That’s EXACTLY what I’m talking about y’all got 1 foot in 1 foot out.

And Idgaf about Hollywood or how many nggas dap your shyt. Ngga I’m talkin directly to you. You a grown ass man pullin in other folk to justify what YOU think. Like I said performing for a crowd like a straight lil ngga

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Press conference right now '

- Tail end found 1600 ft from titanic this morning
- Debris consistent with imploding catastrophically
- 5 major pieces found confirmed it was the Titan
- No answer to prospect of finding bodies
- Debris field found nowhere near Titanic
- Too early to tell how soon it imploded
- Too early to answer any why/how questions