Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Well, had they still been alive we know that they would’ve still died but been gone for only half a day or so….which is….good effort I suppose :pachaha:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:why: on there site they had that they partnership with Boeing, rip, but the 30 for 30 documentary on this gonna be something else

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
This isn't even close to a dumb or funny death so there's really no true comedy potential to be mined from this. The fact of the matter is that the news is presented in a manner in which we are dealing with characters and not real people so making memes and posting hot takes like you're watching a poorly scripted streaming show is to be expected. Also the country is just in an overall sour mood. Seeing rich people die is a welcome break from the 24/7 boot on neck season we currently live under. Make of that what you will. Not saying it's "right" but I do understand even if I won't partake.

Americans are just too impotent, lazy and apathetic to do anything about the wealthy ourselves so we rely on their own hubris and mother nature to finish the job while we play edgelords on Twitter. And yes, this is the equivalent of cac edge.

I don't see the problem with going to view the Titanic, if that's what you want to do, but don't do it on the cheap for goodness sake. Capitalism is a disease though and it's only natural that the billionaire would cut corners with even his own life to save a buck or two.

If they knew they were in trouble the anxiety would be worse than any eventual death. An implosion like that likely wouldn't even have enough time to register or at least not generate a fear response. Once you realize you've imploded you're looking down (or up :mjgrin:) anyway. There are worse ways to go.

:dead: @ the bolded

JNew

Superstar
Daps
juelz-talking.gif

You a coward ngga.

‘They rich…uh uh uh it’s da media…..uh uh uh Biden and trump’

Again, if you really was the white boy edge lord you tryin to be, wouldnt be no explaining. The fact y’all keep tryin to justify it means you not like that. You just performing for the crowd…performing for other men :scust:

Ja Morant ass nggas I blame your old heads

Wat??

d6d75efef4ff3f72c161b49f7c3a1bb9.gif

People die everyday tragically. We supposed to care about some billionaires with a lot of money doing stupid things.

Humans have always laughed at peoples death. Have you watched any holloywood movie.

If you think people are insensitive to death your either 10 years old of extremely naive.

If there was children on board or a women things might be different but these where all grown men old men (the 19 year old is kinda f'd up but it is what it is) who caould do anything in the world but decided to risk their lives for foolishness.

If some dude jumped off the side of building thinking he could fly are you gonna sit there a feel the same and give him the same kinda grieving respect you give a child who burnt in a fire because he couldn't escape.