Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Got damn...yall some heartless mfs mane...:heh: making fun of death liek that

ddc601f6-e7c7-4c1e-bfc5-881e10a5f980_text.gif

52a500a9-4d99-4892-8293-efccf9704cdc_text.gif

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This legit one of the woat ways to die

Stuck inside that lil ass sub with no room to move ,no oxygen, pitch black , at the bottom of the ocean & they’re probably panicking if they’re still alive. that’s gotta be scary af
Hell yeah.

It's a different version of Open Water but w/ the same trapped, lonely feeling.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Probably need a robot for that depth, I doubt that’ll happen it’s massive depth

Not even a robot would be able to open it, your talking about 5,800 pounds/square inch (psi). So for every square inch, 1x1, it would take 5,800 pounds to open that fukking thing and the width of the thing is 9 feet, so your talking about the hatch being about 62 feet in terms of Area. 62 x (12 inches) x 5,800 = 4,315,200 lbs of force.

So its best to just let it rest at the bottom

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Y’all funny, I just fired up titanic last night, couldn’t finish it and stopped at the early evacuations. I get to watch the sinking this evening :ohlawd:

I wonder if they watched this movie down there :dead:

Did someone have the movie on an iPad or the xbox monitor the logitech controller is hooked up to

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They gonna have to take some creative freedoms.........And actually throw in the orgy scene some of the brehs clamoring for :bryan:
:dead: :dead: :dame:

If they by some miracle make it out alive they better play this song as they walk off the ship onto land.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
I asked a friend (US Navy Diver) about the compression. He said there would be no need to decompress and come up slowly. The "sub" itself is a sealed compartment. Which really makes no difference at this point...

Government doesn't need to be into everything, but with stuff like this, there should some enforceable laws when it comes to this.

At a Cancun vacation they had one of those boats with a glass bottom where you could sit and look at the fish.

I could feel myself turning green, ended up puking off the side of the boat. Screw those submarines or any underwater vehicles.

Couldn't imagine the horror they faced. You are alone with your thoughts, and just sitting with millions of pounds of pressure on top of you.

What a horrible, and preventable, way to die. R.I.P. regardless

Last edited:
Daps
Old Lady telling her story of the Titanic, and her romance with Jack

Me: What does this have to do with the necklace? Where is the necklace?

:dahell:

…..3 hours later:

Old Lady: I don’t know what happened to the necklace.

:skip:

We bought you a plane ticket, flew you, your granddaughter, and your wheelchair out on a helicopter and sat here all this time listening to you talk about your love triangle for nothing. You could have told us on the phone.

:birdman:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The thought of them in there still alive banging on the sub for help :to:

Sidenote we really are at a crossroads of evolution and human emotion. The internet is making folk numb. I can’t even imagine laughing at or mocking these folk. Crazy
Twitter slowly turning into a snuff app. Someone posting people dying or have died damn near every day

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I guarantee they do. The funniest part is that I've never even considered that an adult wouldn't know what one was.

And the way he typed it just highlighted the stupidity, because it is exactly those two words, a berg made of ice. It's like someone asking you what a snowball is, and you're like, "Snow... Ball? :dwillhuh:"

God damn it, man :deadrose:
shaq-shaking-head.gif

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Fam, what the hell is the Louisiana Torpeda incident :dead:
Was a passenger ship traveling to UK.

The Germans sunk it and brought America into World War 1..as well as trying to stir up Mexico into attacking USA...Zimmerman telegraph.

UK was blockading Germany so Germany decided it was open season on anything around the UK isles.

We eventually put out ships into convoys to beat the uboats.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Old Lady telling her story of the Titanic, and her romance with Jack

Me: What does this have to do with the necklace? Where is the necklace?

:dahell:

…..3 hours later:

Old Lady: I don’t know what happened to the necklace.

:skip:

We bought you a plane ticket, flew you, your granddaughter, and your wheelchair out on a helicopter and sat here all this time listening to you talk about your love triangle for nothing. You could have told us on the phone.

:birdman:

:smh:

you learned nothing from her tale:mjcry:, it was an allegory for man's greed and hubris