Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I still think the cave death is worse. The rescue team and his girl found his dumbass, but they couldn't get him out. He probably was like ":whew: I'm saved. They found me :ahh:" only for that rescue team to be like " :hubie:sorry kid, can't reach you. You're on your own."

to be given false hope made that ether 10x worse.
damn, what story is this?

camron-killa.gif

I learned about that horror here. Stuck for 28 hours wedged upside down in a 10 inch by 18 inch tunnel.

They tried to rescue him, just couldn't get him out. Wedged too tight and at an angle.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Back in my AP History class, I think the Lusitania torpedo incident got more coverage than the Titanic, and even that was just a footnote to add context to the US entry into WWI.
Fam, what the hell is the Louisiana Torpeda incident :dead:

Maybe it really did take you all 6 years of elementary school to learn to spell your name.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I learned about that horror here. Stuck for 28 hours wedged upside down in a 10 inch by 18 inch tunnel.

They tried to rescue him, just couldn't get him out. Wedged too tight and at an angle.
I wonder if somebody like Tom Brady or Peyton Manning got stuck like this if they would say they "couldn't get them out" like him.

My answer is fukk no

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
The thought of them in there still alive banging on the sub for help :to:

Sidenote we really are at a crossroads of evolution and human emotion. The internet is making folk numb. I can’t even imagine laughing at or mocking these folk. Crazy

I been sniggling all day at these peckerwoods :mjlol:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
giving money to Ukraine with our "great american infrastructure" is a waste of resources too. But sending out military for some people who intentionally went out in a private vessel that wasn't built to do what they were doing, that's a waste of multiple countries' time and money

I don't think so

But ok 👍🏾