Breaking: Stock market crash incoming (Update :sadcam)

Daps
one of the reasons behind this dip is the polls don’t look good for trump - his campaign is in trouble.

the markets - especially crypto’s - were riding on trump obliterating biden.

it doesn’t help that kamala is about to announce her vp, which is expected to only solidify her momentum and bolster her position in the polls.

another reason, almost assuredly the main one, is the fed not cutting rates last week. big money was anticipating a rate cut, and it didn’t happen.

i don’t think it’s improbable that the fed will issue an emergency rate cut in the coming days.

some people will say the fed is bowing to the market, but it may not have a choice if this bleeding continues.

lastly, one other reason is that it’s the usual manipulation to scare paperhanded investors out of their bags before the bull run.

:unimpressed:
Yup.

Didn't Buffet cash out some stock? Think the big dogs plan on buying up the whole dip. Already know I'm finna do the same later this week.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
the Fed can still step in and create liquidity so I’m expecting some wild moves
This has nothing to do with the FED and the US economy, the bank of Japan and the Yen is the catalyst…Basically they were taking out loans in Yen when it was struggling against the dollar…Yen bulked up and now all those people have to pay back those loans…Hence the sell off…

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn what are the over reactions going to look like after the market opens today? More layoffs less spending etc? Im a rookie at understanding how the market moves things but that reddit post was a good explanation of whats happening