Reppin
BaBylon
tumblr_nh339cBjNL1qzac2ro1_400.jpg

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
So they're trying to tell me that in 2014, a young black male pulled a gun on an officer for no apparent reason? He pulled his gun first and didn't get the chance to fire a single shot?

Yea, ok.

And you're trying to tell me a cop (2 miles from ferguson, knowing what the mike brown shooting has caused) would just walk up to a black male and shoot him for no reason?

:usure:

let's be honest,there could be video tape of this gentleman pulling a machine gun on a cop and people would still be making up conspiracy theories

no win situation

all we can do is wait for the facts, blacks are on edge and so are cops... tough situation and it sucks

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
And you're trying to tell me a cop (2 miles from ferguson, knowing what the mike brown shooting has caused) would just walk up to a black male and shoot him for no reason?

let's be honest,there could be video tape of this gentleman pulling a machine gun on a cop and people would still be making up conspiracy theories

no win situation

all we can do is wait for the facts, blacks are on edge and so are cops... tough situation and it sucks

Knowing that same cop got a paid vacation for months and made like a mil from supporters? Wasn't indicted?

That cac Wilson probably bought some land somewhere in the boonies of Missouri and is set for life.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps

an obvious reason is this pig wanted what darren wilson got(fame and fortune) for killing mike brown...the real reason is cops dont need a reason to kill black folks...