BREAKING Stevie J calls 50 CENT out, says stop talking tough on the internet, wants to run his fade. "Currrrrrrrrtiiiiis!!!"

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
50 Cent is damn near 50 years old and worth almost 50 million dollars. What sort of idiot would he have to be to run the fade at this point in his life?
Facts. I ain't fighting no bisexuality ass nıgga at that age. Nıgga got homotional rage and wanna helicopter punch instead of living his truth. ✌🏽

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Strong cap… Because if Fif truely raped her she had every opportunity to file a civil lawsuit in the state of NY under the survivors victims act… E Jean Carrol used it, Cassie used it etc… but yet this chic just sat quiet on that especially in the age of me too that was kicking all these folk backs in from the likes of Weinstein to Trump lmaooo

Yeah she saying did raped her to take the attention off the fact she’s named in a gov court doc that she is a sex worker :pachaha:
It was a civit suit not the government case. It was just someone's accusation

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Stevie J must have a guilty conscience...

He probably had to do certain things for Diddy to pay him which were ungodly.
Anyways, Stevie J can't fight. He already got decked out by Benzino at the L&HH reunion show.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Stevie J must have a guilty conscience...

He probably had to do certain things for Diddy to pay him which were ungodly.
Anyways, Stevie J can't fight. He already got decked out by Benzino at the L&HH reunion show.
Some nıggas wanna fight everything but their gay urges dawg.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Asking 50 to a fight is like giving him permission to try destroy you in other ways. You know 50 gonna go looking for the tapes now and info on this dude. And I have a feeling he move sloppy enough to be found out.