BREAKING Stevie J calls 50 CENT out, says stop talking tough on the internet, wants to run his fade. "Currrrrrrrrtiiiiis!!!"

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Strong cap… Because if Fif truely raped her she had every opportunity to file a civil lawsuit in the state of NY under the survivors victims act… E Jean Carrol used it, Cassie used it etc… but yet this chic just sat quiet on that especially in the age of me too that was kicking all these folk backs in from the likes of Weinstein to Trump lmaooo

Yeah she saying did raped her to take the attention off the fact she’s named in a gov court doc that she is a sex worker :pachaha:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Strong cap… Because if Fif truely raped her she had every opportunity to file a civil lawsuit in the state of NY under the survivors victims act… E Jean Carrol used it, Cassie used it etc… but yet this chic just sat quiet on that especially in the age of me too that was kicking all these folk backs in from the likes of Weinstein to Trump lmaooo

Yeah she saying did raped her to take the attention off the fact she’s named in a gov court doc that she is a sex worker :pachaha:
this...

If 50 really raped her, she would have had lawyers out the ass real quick...

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Puffy really got her in a chokehold (probably both literally and figuratively). The way she’s worried Puffy’s 30 year old kids being in handcuffs for a few minutes before her own reputation is real life Stockholm syndrome :francis:

I guess when you need a sponsor you gotta do what you gotta do.