BREAKING: ST0RMFRONT JUST GOT SHUT DOWN; may not be permanent

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This is not good for the FBI and NSA. Stormfrønt is a gold mine of intelligence on white supremacy for the government. :lupe:

Its better to have honey pots like this available.

Better to know where the roaches are than to force them underground. :jbhmm:

I swear to God do you THINK before you post? This is why you end up in these situations. Think breh THINK.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
You seem to know an awful lot about the FBI Vihaan?
Singam-2.jpg
:mjlol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This is a mistake

That shyt is a treasure trove of info on white supremacists.... all the IP addresses, info on their movements and thoughts.... huge mistake

People want to censor these a$$holes.... why???? Let them expose themselves. We should encourage them to speak, so they can catch that life sentence in the court of public opinion. All this censorship is going to make them go deeper underground. This is NOT the move!!!!

White supremacists are like that terrible toddler that tries to break everything.

As long as you can see them, they're harmless.

It's when they get quiet when you gotta get worried.

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
terrible should have left it open and just marked everyone who was an active user now something worse might rise up from the ashes like a phoenix

if anything shutdown these hateful anti-black website like ******mania, chimpout, and chimpmania

EDIT: @Brooklynzson shutdown registration they might try and infiltrate this site like roaches, we don't need that rat now

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
White supremacists are like that terrible toddler that tries to break everything.

As long as you can see them, they're harmless>

It's when they get quiet when you gotta get worried.
Basically.

Its an uncomfortable fact when we talk about the FBI and the black community, BUT, they PUT THEIR BOOTS TO THE BACKS OF THE KKK in the 60s and 70s. Utterly decimated them.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
1. I'm not Indian. I'm a black male

2. The FBI does a lot of tracking on these extremist sites. Don't be an idiot. You think a lot of the plots they interrupt don't happen off these sites?

You clearly aren't an adult nor do you have an understanding of the complexity of intelligence operations.

I hate the site, but to say it hasn't helped the government nip a lot of shyt in the bud is wrong too.

If you fukking cared to read, you'd know why so many ISIS sites are still up :sas2:

I'm assuming you do, right :mjlol:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Basically.

Its an uncomfortable fact when we talk about the FBI and the black community, BUT, they PUT THEIR BOOTS TO THE BACKS OF THE KKK in the 60s and 70s. Utterly decimated them.
The FBI didn't go as hard on the Klan and their right wing counterparts as they did on the Black Panthers and other left wing groups. The Klan declined in popularity in the 60s,70s and 80s. Then got a boost in the 90s along with the militia movement then declined a bit in the 2000s but had a boom under Obama and now Trump. The biggest problem is that after 9/11 federal law enforcement is more focused on Islamic terror than right wing terrorism. And it is a failure on their part that local law enforcement and the US military are infiltrated by these white supremacist racist groups.