BREAKING: ST0RMFRONT JUST GOT SHUT DOWN; may not be permanent

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: They talked about whites jews on there more than they did nikkas from what I've seen. Maybe that's why it got taken down. Like somebody said before if it's down permanently they'll flock to ***** or just interface on the deep web.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't answer do you you miscreant fukkboy.

Adults are talking you hoe.

fukking children thinking with their hearts, not with their fukking heads.

COMMUNITIES TRULY DIE ON THEIR OWN...shutting them down doesn't "kill" them.

Stop reading blogs and open a fukking book about terror groups once in a while, dikk

Shut up Punjab.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They usually have accounts on those sites anyway.

But fukk it...st0rmfr0nt has been linked to murders. Let them get disrupted
st0rmfr0nt has been linked to like 100 murders. Its fukking insane...but the only reason they still exist has to be the FBI

that place is full of agents

http://abcnews.go.com/US/st0rmfr0nt...d-100-people-watchdog-group/story?id=23365815

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/18/hate-crime-murders-website-st0rmfr0nt-report

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
"Not fair!! Why don't they do this to the blacks?"
giphy.gif

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
1. I'm not Indian. I'm a black male

2. The FBI does a lot of tracking on these extremist sites. Don't be an idiot. You think a lot of the plots they interrupt don't happen off these sites?

You clearly aren't an adult nor do you have an understanding of the complexity of intelligence operations.

I hate the site, but to say it hasn't helped the government nip a lot of shyt in the bud is wrong too.

If you fukking cared to read, you'd know why so many ISIS sites are still up :sas2:
:stopitslime::mjlol::duck:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. I'm not Indian. I'm a black male

2. The FBI does a lot of tracking on these extremist sites. Don't be an idiot. You think a lot of the plots they interrupt don't happen off these sites?

You clearly aren't an adult nor do you have an understanding of the complexity of intelligence operations.

I hate the site, but to say it hasn't helped the government nip a lot of shyt in the bud is wrong too.

If you fukking cared to read, you'd know why so many ISIS sites are still up :sas2:
You seem to know an awful lot about the FBI Vihaan?
Singam-2.jpg