Breaking: Senator Ted Cruz’s daughter stabbed her self

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I feel for her. Her father is hated by a lot of people, rightfully so and she probably has different views. Reminds me of Kelleyanne Conway's daughter who complained about her mother everyday on tiktok
This story reminded me exactly of that, and I am sure there are other kids that hate their parents for being corrupt Republican politicians. Sadly, I feel they might not have it easy at school since their family is in the spotlight they might get picked on for the sins of their parent. It's crazy what these politicians do to hold power because it most likely costs some of them their family, and have to feel for those kids since you don't choose your parents.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
should have stabbed that cock sucker first.
UKVu0t8.gif

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Our compassion and empathy towards others is unfortunately both our gift and curse.
Facts 1000%

and the crazy thing is u would expect the victim's of hundreds of years of such savage brutality and inhumanity hearts to be cold. But no one did a got damn thing to provoke these others yet look at our behavior and reactions and look at them. U would think we were the damn timeless ancestral oppressors if one didnt know any better:heh:

eta- book marking this to return to distribute rep. This spread reputation to 25 others shyt really needs a bit of nuance to it. How we supposed to rep accordingly when only a small minority of posters are worthy?

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Twitter discourse on this is hilarious.
Republicans are blaming Democrats for bullying her dad, some Democrats saying this shouldn't be reported at all ...

a mess :mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Still Cruz remains a savage degenerate who wouldn’t give a fukk if your own kid committed suicide.
So :camby: