Breaking: Senator Ted Cruz’s daughter stabbed her self

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah I feel bad for her and hope she makes a full recovery. Not her fault her dad is who he is. Sounds like she completely disagrees with his views.

If she bounces back and her dad don't change after all this she needs to leave that situation ASAP because that pretty much speaks volumes.

Edit: She LGBT too.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If this a$$hole had a shred of decency he would resign and focus on his family. It is not too late to salvage the love and well being of his seed. When ur such a pos that ur 14 year old daughter has to resort to self harm because of ur bullshyt, that should be all the wake up call u need.

And off topic but most of the responses in here really highlight the difference between us and most others. If this had been a black child on a cac forum it would be the other way around. The consensus would be jokes, each more disgusting and void of humanity than the next.

Im proud of us for this one.
Prayers to the child, may she find peace and deliverance from the demons feeding on the souls of her bloodline.
This!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of my coli brehs

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*post deleted*

title clearly says ted cruz but my mind insisted on it being ted kennedy…I kept trying to figure how he had a daughter this young smh

Last edited:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I feel bad for her and hope she makes a full recovery. Not her fault her dad is who he is. Sounds like she completely disagrees with his views.

If she bounces back and her dad don't change after all this she needs to leave that situation ASAP because that pretty much speaks volumes.

Edit: She LGBT too.
The man voted against gun reform after 20 plus children were killed in Connecticut. The man is trash. He’s not changing a damn thing because his daughter occasionally gets stabby.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I pray she gets the help she needs that whole family needs love and support God bless Jesus is king

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
And off topic but most of the responses in here really highlight the difference between us and most others. If this had been a black child on a cac forum it would be the other way around. The consensus would be jokes, each more disgusting and void of humanity than the next.

Im proud of us for this one.
Prayers to the child, may she find peace and deliverance from the demons feeding on the souls of her bloodline.
Our compassion and empathy towards others is unfortunately both our gift and curse.