Reppin
St louis
Nobody is shocked.
:laff::laff::laff:

UKVu0t8.gif

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I think at this point for republicans and their base if you just keep saying it didn’t happen and ignoring it then it’ll be fine. No matter what you do. Just shout fake news, protect the border, back the blue and you can weather the storm until the next shooting or other news event takes over the public eye

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I think at this point for republicans and their base if you just keep saying it didn’t happen and ignoring it then it’ll be fine. No matter what you do. Just shout fake news, protect the border, back the blue and you can weather the storm until the next shooting or other news event takes over the public eye
It's been proven over and over again :manny:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
100%

They live in their own reality where nothing happened or matters unless they say so.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm not surprised, if true.
BUT...Going onto that page, they declare that Michelle Obama is set to become the Democratic Party's candidate.

Are we sure this is a "fact based" account?