BREAKING: Sen. Lindsey Graham is accused of 'having sex with gay sex workers'

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
What show was this? I have NEVER heard this term before, and I usually be in the know of most forms of Scumbaggery

:dame:

It’s from GTA 5. I think it’s the third tow truck mission Franklin does with Tonya? If it’s not then it’s the fourth or final one.

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
Rentboy would be a dope rap name. :ehh:
full

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
name your son lindsey and expect hetero sex from him, crehs
Could have been like that classic Johnny cash song -a boy name sue( which is amazing by the way). They may have gave him that sassy ass name to force him to fight but he would rather submit:scust::dame:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Could have been like that classic Johnny cash song -a boy name sue( which is amazing by the way). They may have gave him that sassy ass name to force him to fight but he would rather submit:scust::dame:
"My name is Sue, how do you do?
Now you gonna die!” :russ:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I believe we ended our lil beef. However, I gotta unhabitually line step one time...................

My apologies breh, but changing @skylove4 to @airfakkit4 really fits well after this post. I say that with the upmost respect.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I believe we ended our lil beef. However, I gotta unhabitually line step one time...................

My apologies breh, but changing @skylove4 to @airfakkit4 really fits well after this post. I say that with the upmost respect.
Dusty Detroit. The hero Detroit needed, you look like you absorbed every uncool negative stereotype about the great city of Detroit so everybody else could be free. Not cool shyt like BFM type drug dealers or tuff street cats but the unimaginable poverty and bleakness, crack pipes, needles, ill fitted clothing you know shyt like that:picard: . I saw that video you posted looking like a smoke out Grady from Sanford and son :scust:
I would feel sorry for you if I wasn’t such a cool hearted motherfukker:umad:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Think a man named Lindsey isn't getting his butthole turned into ronalds playhouse brehs :scust: