• Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
You shouldn't be going raw with these random hoes neither! They got antibiotic resistant STIs out here now. I ain't gonna sit up here and say it's easy I been burned when I was younger thinking with my dikk after a few drinks. Can't imagine getting the clap and having it for months cuz antibiotics ain't working :picard:

Lemon water will clear things up in 15 minutes :lolbron:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
5t0G13.gif

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
bytches trick off money breh.

Women like 1000 dollar wig installs 700 dollar shoes and 500 dollar bags.

Because being a hoe requires no personal finance skills. Most people in general spend all the money they make. If it wasn't for the 401k match at peoples jobs or automatic retirement contributions from their check a lot of them wouldn't even have any retirement money left.

If I gave you a million dollars and told you to spend it by the end of the week you'd be able to report back to me in 3 days saying the job was finished.
I hear you brehs, but she got the money to learn too or at least hire someone who does but the risk with that is they may rob your ass too. At the end of the day people blow through money so it shouldn't surprise me but a business minded woman like she was you figured she would have people to help her manage it or at least put a large chunk of it in a Marcus high yield savings and a couple index funds, shyt...maybe even real estate.

You give me 1 million and I'll buy two modern buildings(down south) and invest 200k, donate a good chunk to charity too so that the taxes wouldn't hit me so hard.