Smash or Pass 2022 Pinky

• Smash

• Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
like I said before, pinky went down hill after she fukked ron jeremy :scust: dude like shang tsung of ungodly soul ties

MGN_1280x720_00623P00-OMWCC.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Looking better… 10xs better actually

I don’t even mind her chubby but chick literally went borderline morbidly obese and started doing fart videos.

Too naturally cute of a chick with too much of a naturally good looking body to get that way. Almost like she lost whatever respect she had for herself go

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Looking better… 10xs better actually

I don’t even mind her chubby but chick literally went borderline morbidly obese and started doing fart videos.

Too naturally cute of a chick with too much of a naturally good looking body to get that way. Almost like she lost whatever respect she had for herself go
Like I said

80 more pounds

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
She has to be on antidepressants because for a bytch that workout like she do, she hasn't lost a pound nor earned any definition in her legs

She's undisciplined... with shyt genetics/build, combined with being 40 and years of terrible diet and bad decisions.

I bet outside of the workouts she records, and post of the "healthy" things she's eating....she's not doing anything extra to drop weight.

and as long as dudes will still hit, that's all that matters.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She's undisciplined... with shyt genetics/build, combined with being 40 and years of terrible diet and bad decisions.

I bet outside of the workouts she records, and post of the "healthy" things she's eating....she's not doing anything extra to drop weight.

and as long as dudes will still hit, that's all that matters.
Guarantee her DM’s still bubbling with simps asking her to fart in a ziploc bag and send it to them or some shyt.