Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
HHH & Steph & Nick right now
wwe-shawn.gif
Sums it up.

That last WSJ article along with the Vice documentary was a warning shot to Vince to stay away. Now he wants to do things the hard way…:francis:

I’m pretty sure Hunter, Steph, and Khan KNEW he was gonna do this. And I bet anything they have a plan in place..

This is gonna get ugly and messy..

Can’t wait..:lolbron:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Whatever he does still needs approval. If people actually read the article you'd see what all he has to do just to get a position back in the company. In order to elect himself to the board, he would need 3 current members to vacate their positions. Who in the hell vacates a position like that unless they're caught in a scandal, or they're about to retire? This all sounds like Vince has slipped completely into insane delusion, and he can't come to terms with no longer being in power. Vince always said Stephanie was the most like him, so it wouldn't shock me if she's the one making sure he doesn't return. :russ:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Whatever he does still needs approval. If people actually read the article you'd see what all he has to do just to get a position back in the company. In order to elect himself to the board, he would need 3 current members to vacate their positions. Who in the hell vacates a position like that unless they're caught in a scandal, or they're about to retire? This all sounds like Vince has slipped completely into insane delusion, and he can't come to terms with no longer being in power. Vince always said Stephanie was the most like him, so it wouldn't shock me if she's the one making sure he doesn't return. :russ:
That part RIGHT there…he is desperate.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You think Vince the only one with dirty hands? :usure:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Vinny Mac about to fire back up the Kiss My Ass Club: Corporate Edition

If Vince pulls this off, best heel move of all time.

Up against a machine too strong.
Greedy politicians buying souls from us are puppets.
Won't find their place in line.
Now, tie a string around your finger now, boy.

'Cause its just a matter of time.