Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The report states that in addition to the original alleged $3 million hush payment given to an employee he had an affair with, McMahon allegedly paid over $12 million over the past 16 years to four women involving sexual misconduct and infidelity.
That fukking word "SEXUAL MISCONDUCT"..wow

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
shyt is gonna get more and more spooky for Vinny Mac.

It comes in 3’s. I have a feeling another ball is gonna drop and that’s gonna be the juggler.

It’s wild how Vince’s karma is coming to him. And it’s coming very slow….layer by layer..

tumblr_m7rz0md2nh1qh9nffo1_500.gif

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
I knew there’d be ”brehs” rooting for Vince on here :mjpls:
Here's my thing, these "brehs" aren't really interested in WWE getting better anytime soon. They get off on wrestling fans being miserable and whiny, so of course they're pushing for Vince to stay and not someone who actually knows how to book to come in. These losers spent years before AEW existed saying, "Awww you don't like Cena winning his 38th world title?? Then stop watching!!!"

Enter AEW

While I respect what TNA & ROH did for the industry, AEW came in and has easily been the closest thing we've had since WCW, and the sad thing is E-Bots try to downplay AEW's success and prop up TNA's and ROH's success when they were bashing them not too long ago.

Now the whole "If you don't like it, don't watch it!!" gang have nothing to stand on because it's like, "Oh word? shyt, you don't have to tell me twice!" :leon:

Why they perform this type of behavior? I don't know, wrestling attracts some legit weirdos who will dikkride a billionaire who spews racist and misogynistic terms but be hailed as a "hero." If they were getting paid for this stooging, then fair enough, but we know they're doing this shyt for free. :russ:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
How do you know it never happened? This wrestler/podcaster bin Hamin talked about it with Vince russo. Wrestling business is like high school everyone talks and shares dirt and bin knows a lot of people in the industry. He’s not some dirt sheet guy.

The white chick that sucked off vince and got canned is the same woman they(fans) thought management(HHH) fukked back in 2005 when in reality it was vince she was messn with.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
I knew there’d be ”brehs” rooting for Vince on here :mjpls:

Here's my thing, these "brehs" aren't really interested in WWE getting better anytime soon. They get off on wrestling fans being miserable and whiny, so of course they're pushing for Vince to stay and not someone who actually knows how to book to come in. These losers spent years before AEW existed saying, "Awww you don't like Cena winning his 38th world title?? Then stop watching!!!"

Enter AEW

While I respect what TNA & ROH did for the industry, AEW came in and has easily been the closest thing we've had since WCW, and the sad thing is E-Bots try to downplay AEW's success and prop up TNA's and ROH's success when they were bashing them not too long ago.

Now the whole "If you don't like it, don't watch it!!" gang have nothing to stand on because it's like, "Oh word? shyt, you don't have to tell me twice!" :leon:

Why they perform this type of behavior? I don't know, wrestling attracts some legit weirdos who will dikkride a billionaire who spews racist and misogynistic terms but be hailed as a "hero." If they were getting paid for this stooging, then fair enough, but we know they're doing this shyt for free. :russ:

Lately there's been an increasing number of "brehs" on this site with some more than questionable views. :patrice:

Whether it's genuine or not, it saddens me that such misery and negative thinking is secretly more common amongst our community than we think. :mjcry:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
this thread really brought out any kind of way to talk positively about AEW and their smark fans

It took the owner of WWE having 12 Milly plus sexual harassment claims for their baby nuts to swell

And the funniest thing is….i dont think vince will give up wwe even with this news about payn 4 women for sex and ndas…and thats gona make these angry ass posters even more bitter

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
this thread really brought out any kind of way to talk positively about AEW and their smark fans

It took the owner of WWE having 12 Milly plus sexual harassment claims for their baby nuts to swell
Serious question: do people like you go out of your way to make shyt up because you got nothing else to do? Or are you really dumb as fukk?

I’ve been keeping up with this thread since it started and you can literally do 1 page of people mentioning AEW and it’s not even “AEW WINZ!” Kind of replies.

The topic has mostly been on point with the Vince/E talk. but here comes someone like you making up shyt just because. Stay on subject. :scust:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Serious question: do people like you go out of your way to make shyt up because you got nothing else to do? Or are you really dumb as fukk?

I’ve been keeping up with this thread since it started and you can literally do 1 page of people mentioning AEW and it’s not even “AEW WINZ!” Kind of replies.

The topic has mostly been on point with the Vince/E talk. but here comes someone like you making up shyt just because. Stay on subject. :scust:
Man.. eat a child's DVCK

You wanna pretend you don't see it then :yeshrug:

don't think I'll go back and forth either cause I don't see it as being worth it :

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Man.. eat a child's DVCK

You wanna pretend you don't see it then :yeshrug:

don't think I'll go back and forth either cause I don't see it as being worth it :

Like I said, I’ve been Checking this thread since it started and haven’t seen any pro AEW replies. If you’re taking all these Vince posts shytting on him as AEW talk, you’re even more retarded than I thought. :mjlol:

Post those receipts if you’re confident you’re right. :usure:

Eat a child’s dikk, huh? fukkin weirdo. :sitdown:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Enter AEW

that's crazy

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Enter AEW

that's crazy
:mjlol: