Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Shouldn't WWE "fans" be rooting for him to get lost? :why:
I am

As the resident TSC guy that watches, enjoys and criticizes both companies, I need Vince to kick rocks. This nikka Is washed. Genuinely feel the product will improve once he no longer has a say in literally anything

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Man, I’m just in disbelief of twice now this man came out and people were bowing, cheering, and singing his music

:snoop:

It’s like they have these periodic stress tests for the audience to see if they really need to do better and they hear no everytime
You surprised?

You thought the crowd would turn on him because he cheated on his ugly ass white Republican cabinet wife?

This shyt only matters to internet nikkas. Nobody actually gives a fukk.

Vince moving like Jerry Buss in winning time :russ:

His history of fukk shyt is way worse than cheating on his wife and paying the woman he smashed not to talk. This shyt is light. If they ain’t turn on him then, this definitely ain’t doing it

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You surprised?

You thought the crowd would turn on him because he cheated on his ugly ass Republican wife?

This shyt only matters to internet nikkas. Nobody actually gives a fukk.

Vince moving like Jerry Buss in winning time :russ:

Pretty sure his point was these people have been complaining for years about Vince but then they bow down to him when he appears

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Man, I’m just in disbelief of twice now this man came out and people were bowing, cheering, and singing his music

:snoop:

It’s like they have these periodic stress tests for the audience to see if they really need to do better and they hear no everytime
it's as if what people say on the internet is different than what people say in real life.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Speaking of marks, has anyone seen Brad Piff lately? Figure he'd try to stooge this away.

They all gotta get their talking points in a row. That’s why after the Buffalo shooting, Candace and the rest of the c00ns went ghost for a few days to get their marching orders and deflections ready.