Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Vince looks like a fukking mess nowadays. His appearence over the last 8 or 9 years is really weird. First he had something with his eyes look different (probably lasik) now hes got this weird look where hes skinny which is probably better to be lean but damn if it dont look odd but it makes his hands look big by his skinny arms lol :pachaha:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I think Cokeboy may actually have to surrender his title permanently. He ain’t young and able to take on all this pressure mounting AND handle the day to day inner workings of the company anymore, something’s gotta give
This is his life…this is ALL he has. He ain’t gonna let that go quietly…

You already see the cracks with him making random ass appearances on SD and Raw. Hell I wouldn’t be surprised if he pops up at NXT 2.0 on Tuesday.

He scared…

Karma bout to make this go slow…layer by layer..

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

xooz5r1ccq271.jpg

:ufdup:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Vince might and probably will survive this....but man, this is the first time in a while Ive seen mainstream outlets cover this story and the general perception of this is its pretty bad. A number of channels and stations and even regular media podcasts that have nothing to do with wrestling have covered it and it always keeps things in perspective with how they react to this stuff.

Like I know WWE and wrestling fans in their bubble are like "So what its consentual and NDAs were signed"and because he survived that shyt from 30 years ago this is whatever, but letting it happen within the corporate structure and then handing her off the Lauruntitis....people outside the bubble are kinda like wtf is this public traded company doing lol :pachaha:

And the wild part is even those mainstream outlets who are appauld at this are like "Well damn out of all the things he done, this might be the one?:dahell:"
I was feel like when normal news outlets cover this its the same shame that dawns upon you when you talk to normal people about wrestling :lolbron:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Vince might and probably will survive this....but man, this is the first time in a while Ive seen mainstream outlets cover this story and the general perception of this is its pretty bad. A number of channels and stations and even regular media podcasts that have nothing to do with wrestling have covered it and it always keeps things in perspective with how they react to this stuff.

Like I know WWE and wrestling fans in their bubble are like "So what its consentual and NDAs were signed"and because he survived that shyt from 30 years ago this is whatever, but letting it happen within the corporate structure and then handing her off the Lauruntitis....people outside the bubble are kinda like wtf is this public traded company doing lol :pachaha:

And the wild part is even those mainstream outlets who are appauld at this are like "Well damn out of all the things he done, this might be the one?:dahell:"
I was feel like when normal news outlets cover this its the same shame that dawns upon you when you talk to normal people about wrestling :lolbron:

It's also probably just the tip of the iceberg too as far as the amount of front office fukkery that's gone down with Vince in charge.