Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
tumblr_mixas3y8tY1rzppk4o1_400.gif

Have Anton Chigurh on your payroll brehs:picard:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Anyone get the feeling someone is doing snaky shyt behind the scenes at this point? Shane gets ousted in January, Stephanie quietly leaves with mystery around her last month, now we conveniently get this article on Vince when any journalist looking for clicks could have came for him any other time within the past 30 years? I don't like being a conspiracy guy but it really does come off like they're trying to get the McMahons out the paint.
This was my immediate thoughts.

Somebody is trying to take them down.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Anyone get the feeling someone is doing snaky shyt behind the scenes at this point? Shane gets ousted in January, Stephanie quietly leaves with mystery around her last month, now we conveniently get this article on Vince when any journalist looking for clicks could have came for him any other time within the past 30 years? I don't like being a conspiracy guy but it really does come off like they're trying to get the McMahons out the paint.

Vince owns 80% of the voting power and he paid this chick with his own money

He's good

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Shane got sent home by Vince himself. The Stephanie shyt seems suspicious because people want it to be and can't fathom a woman would wanna be at home with her three teen daughters. THIS, on the other hand definitely seems like some inside job.
Let’s be honest though.

We only know what they want us to know.

I don’t believe anything they say because it’s all a PR move at the end of the day. Vince “sending Shane home” and Stephanie “going home to be with her kids” Is what they want out there. It’s most likely some fukkery happening and they probably wanted to distant themselves from that shyt.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Vince and Johnny Ace being investigated for sexual misconduct is just about the least surprising wrestling news one could wake up to (save, possibly and unfortunately, for "Jeff Hardy arrested for DUI"). I'd have been shocked if the article said there was only one allegation, so it looks like all the standard boxes are being checked here.

Wouldn't be shocked if this was a Nick Khan move. I mean, if he gets every McMahon out of the company and seize control within, what, 3 years? That's an all-time level power grab.

Edit: TWO years. Less than that, even; he became president in August of 2020.

Holy shyt. :picard:

Game of Thrones shyt, Cersei-level fukkery