Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Vince having control of the company might be the only thing that saves him, although they could probably force him out if they really wanted to. Where he fukked up badly though is that he’s gotten all of the people in corporate that could potentially went to bat for him and did it a grimy actually.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
icegif-524.gif

"Uhhh Hey Siri pal play that song by ughh that Future fellow pal dammit"

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Anyone get the feeling someone is doing snaky shyt behind the scenes at this point? Shane gets ousted in January, Stephanie quietly leaves with mystery around her last month, now we conveniently get this article on Vince when any journalist looking for clicks could have came for him any other time within the past 30 years? I don't like being a conspiracy guy but it really does come off like they're trying to get the McMahons out the paint.
It's all part of the mastermind scheme by TOny Khan. Cody left AEW to be a spy at WWE and bring the company down!!!

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Nick Khan destroying the entire McMahon family in 2 years is WILD

His thirty year long con to get revenge on Vince for booking The Iron Sheik as the evil foreigner is almost complete. :russ:

When Dwayne cops a second McMahon joint for pennies on the dollar too :wow:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Vince and Johnny Ace being investigated for sexual misconduct is just about the least surprising wrestling news one could wake up to (save, possibly and unfortunately, for "Jeff Hardy arrested for DUI"). I'd have been shocked if the article said there was only one allegation, so it looks like all the standard boxes are being checked here.

Anyone get the feeling someone is doing snaky shyt behind the scenes at this point? Shane gets ousted in January, Stephanie quietly leaves with mystery around her last month, now we conveniently get this article on Vince when any journalist looking for clicks could have came for him any other time within the past 30 years? I don't like being a conspiracy guy but it really does come off like they're trying to get the McMahons out the paint.

Wouldn't be shocked if this was a Nick Khan move. I mean, if he gets every McMahon out of the company and seize control within, what, 3 years? That's an all-time level power grab.

Edit: TWO years. Less than that, even; he became president in August of 2020.

Holy shyt. :picard:

Last edited: