Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I think it was a safe assumption that the end of Vince's chapter would be crazy but I don't think anyone had Vince sex trafficking and shytting on an employees head.

The man had a snowcone party and all sorts of fukkery ridden affairs. Just imagine all the demonic shyt that he and the boys in the back did in the 80s that will never see current time, given the stature of such a timeline :picard: . This is why it's important to find peace in your trauma as an individual. Because you will forever embrace the pain and hurt others because a hurt person will hurt people.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Linda knew what was going on, stayed married to this mufukka for the money and had the nerve to run as a "family values" Republican. fukk her too.

Breh, she ran game on dude for political gain. Hence, her trying to run for office in 2012ish when Abraham Washington got the boot for trolling about it. Only for it all to be a waste of money and time. People are not realizing how big of a deal this whole thing is and Vince being a complete dumbass should have just bowed out.

And now the whole promotion could be bushed and gutted all due to his addiction to coochie and BBC :mjpls: :dame:

Steroid trial on steroids :francis:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The man had a snowcone party and all sorts of fukkery ridden affairs. Just imagine all the demonic shyt that he and the boys in the back did in the 80s that will never see current time, given the stature of such a timeline :picard: . This is why it's important to find peace in your trauma as an individual. Because you will forever embrace the pain and hurt others because a hurt person will hurt people.

Probably had stripper parties for pat patterson with hbk dancing in chaps

:mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Is now really the time for "Pimp My Wife" Corny to be getting involved? :pachaha:

Corny coming in to give his nickel and a quarter is funny as fukk. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if his goofy ass climbing the tree with a tennis racket going:

"hey KOALA, I HAVE SEEN SOME OF YOUR MATCHES ON YOUTUBE. HOW ABOUT I BOOK YOU TO BE IN ONE OF MY INDIE PROMOTIONS AND I ALLOW YOU TO fukk MY WIFE! SHE COULD SUCK THE JOLLY OUT OF A RANCHER, I GUARANTEE YA!"

Koala:
klDpCR.gif

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok..so Jericho was booed because of a tweet..with Lesnar being exposed like this, how is this guy gonna show his face again??

He never fukked her, just texted her asking for a piss video allegedly. It's weird but it'll blow over

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy thing is, I don’t think those rich men have these piss and shyt fetishes, they more get off on the power they feel from degrading the women, it’s sick.

That's what it seems like. Just like how he wanted other guys to fukk his girl. It wasn't that "I'm unworthy and need a better man to fukk her" cuck sh1t, it was that he wanted her to be degraded as much as possible, and fukking a lot of men at once was one way to do that.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
@Brad Piff

It took him one day to come up with this sorry ass post. It sounds like you're shook to come in here and defend daddy.

Best believe that when Vince is removed or dies I'm going going to be here shytting on you equally or more than what Vince was doing to Ms Grant. Now lay down and take this deuce:umad::umad::umad:

His transformation into fukkboy Max is complete.