Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
GEtQbnNXoAAtktf

this one does
This is so damn gay, bro. Wtf

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So, I was scrolling Twitter after work and came across two promos. One from Steph, one from Vince.

… Brehs, we’ve had 20 something years of evidence via watching Steph on television to conclude she’s not that good an actress. A lot of that emotion in both looked… TOO real.

The WWE library is like the equivalent of a rapper talking about how many bodies he caught on his discography.

Like I said in the Tony Khan Stinks thread, bookers put their trauma through the wrestling. Vince case, he viewed women as sexual pleasing machines, hated skinny fat people, love muscled chiseled guys, mocks God, enjoys rape and sodomy because he was abused as a child, and culturally inept because he lived in the south.

Hell, he wanted so badly to be in the movies and be a wrestler that he tried to do both. No wonder why Vince Sr hit the :camby: at his son wanting to be in the wrestling business because he knew the eyes were black and the intentions were not of good value.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Everyone laughing and bashing Tony Khan e very week...SURPRISE...the wholesale scumbag revelation has been quite amusing on this side.

Breh all bookers are scumbag. Tony Khan got a roster full of unlikeable fukking perverts, but smart enough to make sure the NDAs and PR on fleek.

No different from Kota and NJPW, with Kota hinting about the Yakuza being still the muscle in NJPW.

Wrestling stinks.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
The word of the day is coercion. From the jump Vince told her how powerful he was and about his legal team and shyt.

And even though she relented to Vince that still don't mean she agreed to fukk Johhny Ace, Brock, the doctor and whoever else Vince handed her off to and it definitely don't mean that she agreed to be shytTED ON.

The pictures are blackmail. Leaking her name to that bottom feeder Brad Shephard is intimidation.

HE shytTED ON HER. If this is just a money grab, she deserves every fukking cent.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh all bookers are scumbag. Tony Khan got a roster full of unlikeable fukking perverts, but smart enough to make sure the NDAs and PR on fleek.

No different from Kota and NJPW, with Kota hinting about the Yakuza being still the muscle in NJPW.

entertainment industry stinks:scust:.
Let me fix that for you koala breh

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
@Brad Piff

So you’re upset because I’m not “defending” Vince? :laff:

Why would I waste my time defending him over allegations being made by some thot who got mad that the money stopped rolling in for her? I know he’s already been found guilty by the fake outrage mob but it don’t mean shyt until you can prove it in court. Thankfully we are all still owed due process and abide by the justice system, not scorned internet marks like you.

It took him one day to come up with this sorry ass post. It sounds like you're shook to come in here and defend daddy.

Best believe that when Vince is removed or dies I'm going going to be here shytting on you equally or more than what Vince was doing to Ms Grant. Now lay down and take this deuce:umad::umad::umad: