Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Alaskan
Daps
Only thing surprising about all this is him doing it in a MeToo world (post 2017-18)

That kinda tells you these old rich powerful dudes got no self awarness

Whats even more surprising is the idiot did this in 2021 when WWE's board was going through a transsition and Nick Khan comes in and they were looking to be sold but I guess stay on?

What the fukk did he think was gonna happen?
Wasn't MeToo more like early 2020? I could be wrong, but I remember it first blowing up when everyone was sitting home because of the pandemic lockdowns.

Edit: googled it, looks like I was way off. Not sure why that's how I remembered it, is that when wrestling had it's own version?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Wasn't MeToo more like early 2020? I could be wrong, but I remember it first blowing up when everyone was sitting home because of the pandemic lockdowns.

Edit: googled it, looks like I was way off. Not sure why that's how I remembered it, is that when wrestling had it's own version?

In the wrestling world, the Me Too moment happened with the Speaking Out trend where all these women on the indie scene talked about other male wrestlers on twitter back in 2020. It mostly the Brits but it was the first sign that Wrestling was finally having its moment like every else post Weinstein (which was fall of 2017).
Its definetly happened late but yeah its finally caught up to wrestling in only the past 2 years wit the obvious guys.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

In December 2021, McMahon gave Ms. Grant’s personal cell phone number to WWE Superstar and promised “she’ll do anything” requested of her.

:ohhh: So Theory cracked the egg open and found her number, this is cold blooded

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
They made it clear they wanted to get rid of him immediately after the merger, saying Vince was a liability to stocks. The investigation into him started before the TKO consolidation, and he was completely removed from WWE corporate structure once it all went through. All this shyt coming out on a Thursday instead of late Friday night is clearly Endevour wanting to publicly get rid of him ASAP.
I bet they told him not to show up at the New York stock exchange and he did anyway

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the event was filmed on March 25 and 26, 2020, at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida and was broadcast as a two-night event on April 4 and 5.

On March 26, 2020, McMahon sent a lengthy message to Ms. Grant describing in detail the circumstances surrounding sharing explicit photographs of Ms. Grant to a former WWE referee (referred to herein as “WWE Referee”). McMahon described how WWE Referee left to masturbate and told Ms. Grant she had made a perfect stranger very happy

Which old ref made a cameo on Wrestlemania 36? :jbhmm:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the event was filmed on March 25 and 26, 2020, at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida and was broadcast as a two-night event on April 4 and 5.

On March 26, 2020, McMahon sent a lengthy message to Ms. Grant describing in detail the circumstances surrounding sharing explicit photographs of Ms. Grant to a former WWE referee (referred to herein as “WWE Referee”). McMahon described how WWE Referee left to masturbate and told Ms. Grant she had made a perfect stranger very happy

Which old ref made a cameo on Wrestlemania 36? :jbhmm:

I doubt they were letting former refs hang out backstage during this WM due to COVID, so they probably mean a ref who was fired afterwards.

I'm thinking Chioda. :yeshrug: