Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:banderas: This is fukking beautiful. Like bravo. Vince legit destroyed 40 years of tradition and damn near the wrestling business because he just wanted to get into the movie business.

Imagine one man's pure uncooked greed being the endgame to what the business was always about. Folks all up and arms about this ordeal need to realize that this shyt is poetic.

This is the same business that consists of murderers, rapists, pimps, drug dealers, drug addicts, pedos, drunks, racists, and envious snakes. Its only right to sell the company to a regime that's as murderous, homophobic, racist, and greedy.

boom.gif

I hope this shyt burns all the way down.

:banderas:Saudimania for 4 nights and 4 days babyyy

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
You joking right? I'm not invested in anything outside of family enough to wish death on anyone. This is like Cowboys fans wishing Jerry would have a heart attack.:why:
He’s a white racist rapist. I’m not losing any sleep. I support WWE not Vince. Look at who he just sold the company to.

Jerry Jones can take a dirt nap too.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
This man just spearheaded a corporate takeover at damn near 80 in a few days?! :russ: :dead:
So not only does he lead a corporate takeover but rumored to sell to the Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund to be back in control and to spite everyone, maybe killing his own creation in the process? *Insert his bringing the NWO into the WWE promo here*:dead:

This may change wrestling forever as we know it.

Only Vince, his biopic/movie will be one for the ages I'll tell you that.

I haven't kept up with wrestling in general in Idk how long but damn this shyt right here is crazy.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Well...........what's the saying? "When you dig one ditch, you better dig two".
Whoever blackmailed Vince to step down and got all that power thought shyt was sweet.
When he wrote a letter to the board sayign he wanted to come back, they sent more threats alluding to more stuff dropping.
They backed him into a corner to where:
1) He burning everything down so now no one will be in power and he makes bilions
or
2) He makes billions and gets control back.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The saudis really control the WWE……I wonder how the censorship of past and future content will go down

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
ppl that follow stuff that sudi owns such as that golf league, how are they with all of this??

are they gonna drop 10M for Ric Flair's last last match? :lupe: I know they wanted Yokozuna for the first event

Hogan going over brother?