Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

taker597

Superstar
Daps
“non-public information the Board has become aware of and the risks to the Company and its shareholders of placing a greater spotlight on these issues.” :jbhmm:

But seriously, the one thing I've kept coming back to throughout this Damar Hamlin ordeal is how I can truly say Vince was a huge subconscious factor in my ability to compartmentalize what happened, and keep it moving.

I watched Over The Edge live, I was probably eight, and the thing that I still marvel at is that I believe I was more upset that Stone Cold lost instead of Owen passing away. Why? "The show must go on, pal!"
GSg3o6R_d.webp

So there was no real chance to process what had just happened with Owen, it was more just surreal than anything else.

Jerry Lawler suffering from the cardiac incident as Hamlin? "The show must go on, pal!"
GSg3o6R_d.webp

Those days are over, and sociopaths like Vince cannot be allowed free rein anymore.
Carny gonna carny

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Tony should tell him he can enjoy spending time with his son in the unemployment line :ufdup:

But TK will probably take him back with open arms and hire his bum ass son too :snoop:
I heard via Twitter his son has had some good matches. Never watched any of them though.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
This makes it seem like they were open/willing/getting close to selling WWE to someone & Cokeboy didn't want to sell.

Just reading around, the dirt sheets are saying the opposite of my initial thought. Cokeboy supposedly thinks they won't be able to sell for maximum value if they keep delaying it because he thinks the TV deals will get tighter in the future. He also wants to hold position after the sale which is why he came back.

2023 should be interesting :skip:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Wwe stock up 20%. Only you nerds like laveck and his garbage booking.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Going to be funny as shyt potentially watching his stupid ass shaking his tail feathers to try to get an AEW job again.

"I have to admit, as of late... the AEW Product has gotten better. I like their Camera Angles, the Matches are exciting and the Storylines are compelling."