Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Vince could've taken up woodworking or bird watching, fishing. He could've started searching for geodes or the Holy Grail, wrote the next great American novel, photography even. Instead, he wants to come back to work, I can't believe this shyt.
Vince like Jackie Gleason between Smoky and the Bandit 2 and 3 where he was forced into retirement and hated every aspect about it

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
you know damn well Cokeboy couldn't finish the first chapter of his book without scrapping everything and starting over :bryan:
I don't give a damn about that, as long as he wouldn't come back to work. We need eccentric millionaires and billionaires back, these new motherfukkers make me sick.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Hopefully Cokeboy is there to advice HHH now and then and not fukk with the creative process.

If he told him to limit match durations and cut Gargano and Dollar Store’s screen time then hey whatever. :hubie:

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
He wouldn’t even have to beg. As soon as he got fired he’d could be like “Tony can I come back.” And Tony would say “sure can buddy!”

Tony should tell him he can enjoy spending time with his son in the unemployment line :ufdup:

But TK will probably take him back with open arms and hire his bum ass son too :snoop:

Daps
“non-public information the Board has become aware of and the risks to the Company and its shareholders of placing a greater spotlight on these issues.” :jbhmm:
Fly3wk1aMAI4MIf

But seriously, the one thing I've kept coming back to throughout this Damar Hamlin ordeal is how I can truly say Vince was a huge subconscious factor in my ability to compartmentalize what happened, and keep it moving.

I watched Over The Edge live, I was probably eight, and the thing that I still marvel at is that I believe I was more upset that Stone Cold lost instead of Owen passing away. Why? "The show must go on, pal!"
GSg3o6R_d.webp

So there was no real chance to process what had just happened with Owen, it was more just surreal than anything else.

Jerry Lawler suffering from the cardiac incident as Hamlin? "The show must go on, pal!"
GSg3o6R_d.webp

Those days are over, and sociopaths like Vince cannot be allowed free rein anymore.