BREAKING NEWS: Shooting Reported Today At Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Parade

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We don't know that.

No famous person has died in a mass shooting yet.

And we know this country and its media values the life of the famous the most.

A president has to get assassinated at this point and even then it’s like a %30/40 chance something will get done.:yeshrug:

Not to say I’m condoning a presidential assasination officers.:whoa:

Daps
We don't know that.

No famous person has died in a mass shooting yet.

And we know this country and its media values the life of the famous the most.

I hear you but a literal congresswoman got shot, them fools in Congress knew this woman and worked with her everyday and they didn't change anything. Somebody even shot up a congressional baseball game a couple of years later and one of the congressmen got shot in the stomach, and they didn't change anything.

:deadrose:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I hear you but a literal congresswoman got shot, them fools in Congress knew this woman and worked with her everyday and they didn't change anything. Somebody even shot up a congressional baseball game a couple of years later and one of the congressmen got shot in the stomach, and they didn't change anything.

:deadrose:

And they weren't famous.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Might change state laws around gun control but I won't hold my breath.

This country has shown time and time again that it doesn't actually care about human life beyond its usefulness as a rhetorical tool for political fundraising opportunities. Being a child in America is a mind crushing experience. To know that somewhere in the country you live in and worse sometimes the STATE you live in, someone is being killed in a mass shooting and your state and president will do NOTHING about it is to live with a deep despair that you will have to push to the back of your mind with any kind of distraction.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Facts! Missouri is an open carry state as well. I think ppl are too dumb to own weapons. Watch them deflect and start talking about mental health and “I would’ve…they should’ve ____”
Republicans talk about "mental health" to deflect from the real issue - the amount of guns in society. They're lying because they won't support spending a nickle on mental health services.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Of course not. One of the players would have had to get their life taken for something to change I know that sounds crazy as hell to say but it’s fukked up truth
lmao. 26 white children got slaughtered in a school and ain't shyt changed. That wouldn't change anything either. White people are wedded to their guns due to fear of minorities or "the government" coming to get them. So they will accept the endless carnage to feel "safe".