BREAKING NEWS: Shooting Reported Today At Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Parade

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
A bunch of ppl are about to get locked up. shyt like this is sad, but I hope this one is the breaking point.
Of course not. One of the players would have had to get their life taken for something to change I know that sounds crazy as hell to say but it’s fukked up truth

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
100 years from now they're going to be flipping through the what their equivalent to our internet is and computing all the data in milliseconds and saying shyt like "wow, i can't believe they used to have parades and concerts and people used to willingly go to them, we'd never do some shyt like that today."

Id say "God help us" but I'm pretty sure at this point he's like :francis::hubie:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
The “culture” strikes again. But this thread is quiet as fukk all of a sudden. When is this shyt gonna stop?

Daps
Of course not. One of the players would have had to get their life taken for something to change I know that sounds crazy as hell to say but it’s fukked up truth

Patrick Mahomes could’ve gotten his life taken and nothing would change. After the elementary schools and Vegas, it’s clear nothing is changing