breaking news: Russian ship destroyed by Ukrainians. 87 dead reported

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
You all will believe any pro-Ukraine propaganda.

Russia doesn't care too much about the information war.
Putin himself said they lost 350,000 troops. That's an insane number of losses, and it's not including equipment

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:troll: I guess Ukraine is occupying Volgograd next week

Russia has completely destroyed the army NATO trained to fight Russia between 2014-2022, which is why the average age of the Ukrainian infantryman on the front is 43. This is also why Ukraine is trying to conscript the millions of Ukrainian men who fled to the EU in 2022.

Ukraine’s summer counter offensive failed. Just yesterday Russia captured a city:

Ukraine war: Russia captures key town near Donetsk

This thread is just meant to make pro Nazis feel better about their terrible losses this year

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I hope u guys know they are planning a get back against the US. You morons getting excited over this need to go sit in a corner and stfu.
giphy.gif

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nah I know He's Jamaican in Canada or some shyt like that...but something ain't adding up :jbhmm:

We’re skeptical of Ukraine because it’s armies consist of neo-Nazis (Banderites) that are training white supremacists from the West (called “mercenaries”)

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/24/american-fighters-ukraine-white-supremacists-00034860

and because they threw Africans off trains and purposely stranded them in the cold.

Ukraine is a very racist country and Ukrainian refugees are bigots:

That’s not to say Russians aren’t bigots. But Western propaganda is lionizing neo-Nazis.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Ukraine is fighting for its existence as a nation. That’s a situation where sacrificing all you have is justified.

:yeshrug:

You prolly think the NVA losing 1.1 million men wasn’t worth it right?
What exactly are they fighting for?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Russia has completely destroyed the army NATO trained to fight Russia between 2014-2022, which is why the average age of the Ukrainian infantryman on the front is 43. This is also why Ukraine is trying to conscript the millions of Ukrainian men who fled to the EU in 2022.

Ukraine’s summer counter offensive failed. Just yesterday Russia captured a city:

This thread is just meant to make pro Nazis feel better about their terrible losses this year
This Canadacac refugee p*ssy always comes into thread saying nonsense when daddy Putin gets bent over by a country that didn’t have an army 8 years ago :heh:

This is the city that got “captured”

He’s upset because Ukrainians fight like men while his dad allowed his mom to be hoed out by some Nigerian border guard so he could flee to Canada :dead:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This Canadacac refugee p*ssy always comes into thread saying nonsense when daddy Putin gets bent over by a country that didn’t have an army 8 years ago :heh:

This is the city that got “captured”

He’s upset because Ukrainians fight like men while his dad allowed his mom to be hoed out by some Nigerian border guard so he could flee to Canada :dead:

Neo Nazis like @Toussaint are very sad.

Ukraine blows up a ship - “We’ve won the war. We’ve blown up the death star! FOURTEEN WORDS!”

Russia captures and hold territory and defeats a Ukrainian counter offensive backed by NATO - “Russian ORCS are losing and we will ethnically cleanse the Donbas and Crimea!”

:dead::deadrose:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

I find it suspect when one side labels another side nazi's when all armies lead by a majority of caucasians have nazi's in their ranks. both sides have nazis. putin basically sent russian minorities to the frontlines to get slaughtered.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
We’re skeptical of Ukraine because it’s armies consist of neo-Nazis (Banderites) that are training white supremacists from the West (called “mercenaries”)

Customs and Border Protection bulletin: American fighters headed to Ukraine questioned at U.S. airports

and because they threw Africans off trains and purposely stranded them in the cold.

Ukraine is a very racist country and Ukrainian refugees are bigots:

]

That’s not to say Russians aren’t bigots. But Western propaganda is lionizing neo-Nazis.
I hear what you're saying but I've never known a Jamaican to ride so hard for Russia....it befuddles me.
full

Also if ole boy is from Canada he ain't really Jamaican now is he.:skip:

Either way something ain't adding up I appreciate you running interference for ya boy but I'm gonna call like how I see it something is amiss.