BREAKING NEWS: N.Y. Attorney General Letitia James alleges ‘significant evidence’ of Trump Org fraud

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukking tired of this orange clown gettin away with things. fukkin*arrest him already and stop weigh these talking

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump will be dead before that b*stards ever gets put in a cell. He has too many goons in high places.

Bingo.
In my opinion this is all a waste of resources that can be used to create tangibles for the people of New York

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking tired of this orange clown gettin away with things. fukkin*arrest him already and stop weigh these talking

I’ve consistently asked why he should be arrested. I am yet to get a specific answer. No I’m not MAGA I just feel that money and resources are being wasted instead of actually being used to help people who need it,

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What happens when she doesn’t succeed, is broke and nobody cares anymore?

In my opinion, a lot of the people who are pushed to the front to pander to the democrats secretly wish he was still president.

His business ties are super long, and based on the talk that he helped a lot of prominent folk both black and white back in the day, I’m sure he is owed a few favors.

There is a reason why people wanted to be associated with him back in the day. There is a reason why he became President with no experience, and it’s the same reason he will probably become president again.

I haven’t been following any of this, but if the Trump organization is found guilty of fraud then what? Didn’t he hand over the business to his kids? How will it directly affect him?

Bingo.
In my opinion this is all a waste of resources that can be used to create tangibles for the people of New York

No I’m not MAGA

dpGPX6Q.gif

Fred.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I like how she gets down. Got the NRA shook, and although I like the Cuomo bros, she got them out the paint. Now she got the Trumps shook. Give em hell Ms. James.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Nothing will happen. Trump has shown he can do whatever he wants and nothing will happen to him. I would be extremely surprised is anything comes out of this.